Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Try4 Dicing , you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

Thank you

29-Jun-2012 12:04:01

NZ x
Jan Member 2022

NZ x

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: KidCreevey
Total Level: 1733
P2P Combat Level: 102
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?
-Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yeah NZ
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes!
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 10.30?
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I'll try make the 2 required!
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Nope!
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Saw king clogger's banner thingy
What are your current goals in runescape? To build my account back up since I quit, maybe 99mage, 85 str/range
Do you like Quests? Umm I guess occasionally, if I need them for requirements etc
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Sure thing
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Heard it was a cool clan, looking for a new clan since i'm playing again and I have the required skill level which was a bonus!

15-Jul-2012 12:34:45

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations KidCreevey, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

Thank you

15-Jul-2012 13:15:36

Anincent

Anincent

Posts: 343 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:
Anincent :) Total Level:
2404!
P2P Combat Level:
137 ^_^ Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?
Yes! Yes!
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Yes!
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
Yes!
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)
8.30pm!
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
>3 :) Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
Yus.
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
Yes!
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
Yes - Kia Kaha.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
I hope so ;) Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Mars Maniac <3
What are your current goals in runescape?
I am a free spirit!
Do you like Quests?
Yes :) I've done almost all of them
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Because Omniskillers are awesome :D

20-Jul-2012 16:49:19

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Anincent, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.

Thank you

20-Jul-2012 16:53:51

SlowMichelle

SlowMichelle

Posts: 880 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Mickeyzz
Total Level: 2213
P2P Combat Level: 136
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes i do realize.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia mate :) !
Age? (optional) old
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? clan chat yes, and with the event's That's a maybe depending on times should not be a problem though.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 7-12 pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1-3
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread,and will you follow all of them? Yes i follow rules, I'm not a rule breaker :) ,
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes i respect that.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes, of-course :)
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? aussie bunny! :D
What are your current goals in runescape? Comp cape
Do you like Quests? yes, I have almost got the quest cape
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? i will attempt but i don't like my chances as i don't like citadels
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I want to know some active Nz/aus people :) and find respectful people :)

22-Jul-2012 08:19:58

Cleric Ender
Dec Member 2006

Cleric Ender

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Mickeyzz, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.

Thank you

22-Jul-2012 12:01:31

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top