-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Ice Thy Doom

Ice Thy Doom

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Ice thy doom
Total Level: 2048
P2P Combat Level: 114
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No, United States
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) I don't know really.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2+
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? in the clan forums
What are your current goals in runescape? hit as many 99's as i can
Do you like Quests? Yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Sure.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?sounds like i can have fun and make some money with this clan

10-Jun-2012 02:15:53

Chrylock

Chrylock

Posts: 309 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Igora Popper, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Not sure what "llamas" is but im sure its good. Hope to see you in game soon.
Thank you

11-Jun-2012 00:38:41

Chrylock

Chrylock

Posts: 309 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Ice thy doom, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Will see you in-game and try to figure out what event time is for you, we have had members from the US before and been able to make events.
Thank you

11-Jun-2012 00:42:48

Knucklesx

Knucklesx

Posts: 169 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Knucklesx
Total Level: 2479
P2P Combat Level: 138
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? (optional) 22
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? everyone hopefully =)
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? saw you all at runespan a while back
What are your current goals in runescape? max cape
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? seem like a great bunch of people

11-Jun-2012 12:43:53 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2012 12:48:32 by Knucklesx

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Knicklesx, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Will see you in-game and try to figure out what event time is for you, we have had members from the US before and been able to make events.
Thank you

11-Jun-2012 13:12:30

Huhu
Sep Member 2023

Huhu

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: End99
Total Level: 2059
P2P Combat Level: 120
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?
Yes i do understand and is fine with me.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Yes i do
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)
8:00pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
3+
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
Yes i will
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
No
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Jogus99
What are your current goals in runescape?
Max cape is my most wanted achievement
Do you like Quests?
i do quests when im not skilling. which is never lol
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
i will help as much as i can
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Because i would like to join a clan with s good atmosphere and involves a lot of skilling :)

16-Jun-2012 11:58:40

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations End99, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

16-Jun-2012 12:29:23

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top