-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Sharlayya

Sharlayya

Posts: 93 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Sharlaya
Total Level: 1952
P2P Combat Level: 113
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes I do
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? OZ ;)
Age? (optional) Well over 21 !!
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? As much as I possibly can. When I'm on I will be active!
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? As many as
I can
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yep
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yep
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Just left :(
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Hope so, you can put me in the naughty corner if Im not ;)
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Rusted Nuts is an online friend and told me about it.
What are your current goals in runescape? To get a few more 99's :P
Do you like Quests?
I do... except ones in the desert!! :(
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Of course
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I like to chat while playing so need an aussie based clan. :)

16-Nov-2012 09:15:54

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Sharlaya, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note getting and maintaining rank is provisional on your ability to make 1 normal event and cap at Citadel per week to keep up your activity status.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

16-Nov-2012 10:09:44

jvke
Oct Member 2023

jvke

Posts: 97 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Zombeee
Total Level: 2011
P2P Combat Level: 130
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?
I do, and is one of my preferred worlds.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Yes.
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
Yes.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
2-3+
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
Ofcourse
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
No, just began scaping again.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Ofcourse.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
I found Life Force's post on a forum thread.
What are your current goals in runescape?
To enjoy myself and complete goals I've set for myself.
Do you like Quests?
Ofcourse
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)?
I'm yet to experience the citadel but I'm sure I'm capable of doing so.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Because I've just began Scaping again the past 2 days after a long break and would love to join a friendly, helpful clan.

16-Nov-2012 11:28:45

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Zombeee, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note getting and maintaining rank is provisional on your ability to make 1 normal event and cap at Citadel per week to keep up your activity status.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

16-Nov-2012 11:40:47 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2012 11:50:33 by Senetric

Ounv

Ounv

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: black chaps
Total Level: 1790
P2P Combat Level: 97
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes i will make it my home world.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes i live in australia :D
Age? 19
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? ofcourse :)
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 7:30 i think it was :o
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? mostly all im pretty active
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes i have
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? 100% yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? i havent been in one for atleast 6 months
Will you be mature enough for this clan? ofcourse
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
What are your current goals in runescape? to max out skills under combat 100.
Do you like Quests? sorrta but i rather skill
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yes ofcourse
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? because i wanna be a dedicated skiller and i believe u guys will help me achieve my goals in rs and i would like to help others + have friends who train the same skills.

16-Nov-2012 12:24:24

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Black Chaps, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

16-Nov-2012 12:30:50

Ginx10

Ginx10

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: ginx10
Total Level: 1953
P2P Combat Level: 177
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes i use this world already as it has least lag
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top*) 5:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-3
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? draco khan
What are your current goals in runescape? max cape, 99 attack
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I like the skill and have had trouble finding a skillers clan. So i would like to join a skiller clan so i can skill with others

23-Nov-2012 09:50:00

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top