Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

0 Ryan
Nov Member 2022

0 Ryan

Posts: 3,549 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:0 Ryan
Total Level:1943
P2P Combat Level:121
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan?
It is my homeworld. But sometimes I had to switch due to lag.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Yes
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
Moderate event active but Cc active.
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)?
6:30 p.m.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
It differs. I'm at my final year of school and my scheadule are very tight. But I think I can do 2-3 time per week.
Will you follow all the clan rules?
Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules?
Always
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
None atm :)
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Ya
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Scout around the forum for a bit :D
What are your current goals in runescape?
85 Dung
Do you like Quests?
Love it :D
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Simply because I've seen the chat and it's friendly. Also It's Aussie based!
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: A. I'm Jack of all trade
If you picked C, do you promise to make a variation of events NOT just combat ones?
-

06-Apr-2011 15:09:50

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations 0 Ryan, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and have been added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
QFC for Omniskillers Home Page is: 90-91-54-59011555
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

06-Apr-2011 15:30:33

skrrr skrrrr

skrrr skrrrr

Posts: 599 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: asmodai66
Total Level: 2099
P2P Combat Level: 137
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 8.30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? I've known this clan for a long, but had a break for a while and only started playing rs recently.
What are your current goals in runescape? Get 99 slayer/agility
Do you like Quests? Not particularly, but I've done most of them/
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I like the variety of events/the people in clan, they're no immature.
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
Answer: B

08-Apr-2011 04:38:16

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Asmodai66, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list when you make your first event.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

08-Apr-2011 04:42:04

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Zaphion, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

12-Apr-2011 15:11:55

Im Nathan
Jul Member 2009

Im Nathan

Posts: 572 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: no harm99 x
Total Level: 2157
P2P Combat Level: 129
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? already is my homeworld :D
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? nope
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 11:30am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3-4 hopefully
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? nope
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? nolife demon at the clan camp
What are your current goals in runescape? i want to max out combat stats and also have fun :D
Do you like Quests? yes, did nomad yesterday, woop!
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? your clan sounds like alot of fun and also i want to get more involved with activitys
What do you consider yourself; A, this is because i have adveraged all my skills

12-Apr-2011 15:30:23

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations NoHarm99 x, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

12-Apr-2011 15:33:09

Dr Deadwood

Dr Deadwood

Posts: 50 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Dr Deadwood
Total Level: 2195
P2P Combat Level: 136
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes it is my homeworld
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes i will
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? Queensland:______8:30pm DLS: No
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Hopefully 3+
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Always have
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Yes recently left one
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Attax (known him for ages)
What are your current goals in runescape? Make money, get all my non-99 stats to 90
Do you like Quests? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Because it is an Australian clan based in my homeworld and the clan looks well sort.
Answer: Omnikiller

12-Apr-2011 15:40:57

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top