-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

RyanJones

RyanJones

Posts: 1,520 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: mage guy502
Total Level: 1905
P2P Combat Level: 127
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes
Age? (optional) 17 (18 2months WOO)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 8:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? All of them given the chance
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? 'Cleric ender'
What are your current goals in runescape? Bossing mostly. (Chaotics, 88summon at least and dom tower 500 boss kills short term goals atm)
Do you like Quests? I have mixed feelings towards quests but they're not too bad.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Once I find out what it is sure.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? To enhance my runescape experience... So I'm not so bored?... I want friends :)

12-Nov-2012 10:34:01

Ikad
Jan Member 2015

Ikad

Posts: 634 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: I K A D
Total Level: 2320
P2P Combat Level: 126+11
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? YES
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia (Tasmania)
Age? (optional) 18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? YES (Most)
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 8:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 4+ CAP
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? YES
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? YES
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? YES
Will you be mature enough for this clan? YES, definiatly
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Long Lost Member refered by ( Acmene )
What are your current goals in runescape? ( MAX Skill Cape then Completionis* cape then maybe trimmed :) )
Do you like Quests? Love them, completed all :)
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes every week.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
I recently was banished from this clan, and for almost a year now, playing runescape, just doesnt feel the same, i really enjoy, doing group events with other players, im also friends with some of the clan leaders and other followers****-Joing this clan would be a great chance to get back into runescape and have a great time whilst getting to know some of the new members and to learn more about the game along the way.
Thanks for reading :) I K A D ( Alex )

13-Nov-2012 01:51:53

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations mage guy502, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note getting and maintaining rank is provisional on your ability to make 1 normal event and cap at Citadel per week to keep up your activity status.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

13-Nov-2012 14:18:41

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top