Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Ghrim Hyena
Mar Member 2018

Ghrim Hyena

Posts: 172 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Ghrim Hyena
Total Level: 2006
P2P Combat Level: 128
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? W49 Is my homeworld, Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? (optional) 19
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8:00Pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 4-5
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Recently Left.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Zellers Swag
What are your current goals in runescape? 99/99/99/90/99/98/95 Combat Stats, and to make alot of money
Do you like Quests? Absolutely, always exciting to me.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? I'm definitely eager to help bolster the clan, but I'll do my best to do as much as I can.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I always wanted to join a clan with similar interests in runescape, and I'm always a sucker for training alot of skills

10-Dec-2011 13:15:42

Bdaws
Apr Member 2006

Bdaws

Posts: 898 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Ghrim Hyena, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.
Stuff happens, just gotta deal with it and move on.

11-Dec-2011 04:11:02

JeremyRS

JeremyRS

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: RsNoLifer17
Total Level: 1842
P2P Combat Level: 110
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No
Age? (optional) 16
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 7:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? All of them.
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yep
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Browsing
What are your current goals in runescape? Every 99 eventually. Maybe 120 dung to but not sure yet :)
Do you like Quests? Most of them.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I want to join because I would like a nice atmosphere to play runescape in and have fun.

11-Dec-2011 05:10:54

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations RsNoLifer17, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
The home world has changed to World 49, sorry for the template being out of date.
Thank you.

11-Dec-2011 21:12:04

FiggyNeutron
Sep Member 2022

FiggyNeutron

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: PVM God Ryan
Total Level: 1722
P2P Combat Level: 115
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan?
Yes i can make it my home world.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
No i do not live in either.
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
Yes i will. I like doing events with groups instead of by myself
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)
It would be at 4:30am for me. I work the night shift and am able to bring my laptop into work so it would not be a problem at all to be at events.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
At least 3 a week
Will you follow all the clan rules?
Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules?
Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
I recently left one.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Golemvi
What are your current goals in runescape?
99 Slayer and all quests done.
Do you like Quests?
I have 306/326 Quest points so yes.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
Yes i will.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
I want to join a clan that is involved with all events(i.e - SW****)

28-Dec-2011 11:26:45

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations PVM God Ryan, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Our home world has recently changed to world 49.
Tonights event is 'Citadel' meaning we all go to the Citadel & get resoures.
You can't do this event until a week after joining :( .
Thank you.

29-Dec-2011 00:34:27

blomsberry1
Dec Member 2023

blomsberry1

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: IDefine P0or
Total Level: 1877
P2P Combat Level: 122
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan?
I Play on w114 if it lags on World 49
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Australia
Age? (optional)
-
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
Yes i will.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)
8;30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
Minimum 2 , Depends if i am Working Night shift.
Will you follow all the clan rules?
Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules?
Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
No.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Found it on Clans on Rune scape Page
What are your current goals in runescape?
Where ever It leads me
Do you like Quests?
Yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
Yes i will.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Friendly/maturity/Helpfulness

29-Dec-2011 09:55:23

Bdaws
Apr Member 2006

Bdaws

Posts: 898 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations IDefine P0or, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Our home world has recently changed to world 49.
Tonights event is 'Citadel' meaning we all go to the Citadel & get resoures.
You can't do this event until a week after joining :( .
Thank you.
Stuff happens, just gotta deal with it and move on.

29-Dec-2011 10:01:51

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top