-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Bassb3eard

Bassb3eard

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: enividos
Total Level: 2189
P2P Combat Level: 137
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? aus
Age? (optional) 18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) anytime
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3-5
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?no
Will you be mature enough for this clan?yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? seen it in runescape
What are your current goals in runescape? get 2400 total
Do you like Quests? sometimes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? want to be in a skiller clan

02-Jan-2012 09:03:44

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Enivdos, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
The home world has changed to World 49, sorry for the template being out of date.
Thank you. Reply

02-Jan-2012 09:06:19

LadyLillith
Oct Member 2023

LadyLillith

Posts: 324 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: ladylillith
Total Level: 2244
P2P Combat Level: 136
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? I don't have a home world so I am happy to make 114 my homeworld
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? I live in Australia.
Age? (optional) I am definately over the age of 16 lol
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Sure
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) South Australia:____8:00pm DLS: Yes
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I work full time so if the events are in the evenings I can attend two or more
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
I was in one called Luna Clan but I was never in clan chat and so I have removed myself from the clan. I have been a member of this clan twice, they are great but in a very different time zone to me so I end up leaving because cc is quite inactive when I am online.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Actually I saw the clan vex at demonheim lol
What are your current goals in runescape?
My goals are all over the place, short term I want to get all my skills over 80 then I want to get my skills high enough to complete all elite tasks and I also still haven't managed to get a Chaotic weapon so I should concentrate on dungeoneering.
Do you like Quests?
I have completed all the quests to-date.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
Sure I am happy to help out, it is after all a team effort :)
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
I would like to join a clan based in my time zone that is organised and is interested in all skills and from what I have read I believe Omniskillers covers all that.

02-Jan-2012 09:44:12

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Dark Wynter, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

02-Jan-2012 10:55:29

PancakeStak
Jul Member 2023

PancakeStak

Posts: 3,270 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: pancakestak
Total Level: 2366
P2P Combat Level: 138
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? it is
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Western aus
Age.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? will try my best
What is the Event time for you? around 5:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-3
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? in a war team thats it
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? random clan vex
What are your current goals in runescape? 90+
Do you like Quests? done them all..
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? sure.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Been in clan war clans pritty much my whole rs time and think its time fora change...
Some
Aus
sie
Bloke

03-Jan-2012 12:51:44

Thavleifrim
Nov Member 2012

Thavleifrim

Posts: 4,445 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Thavleifrim
Total Level: 1871
P2P Combat Level: 119
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? it is.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes.
Age? (optional) 18
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? depends on the week I should make the 2 minimum though.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? yeah i left this one then quit rs a few months ago just re-subbed today
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? saw sen in bank decided id come back
What are your current goals in runescape? dunno, haven't figured that out yet.
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yeah
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? because I heard you guys wwebsite as on the internet.

03-Jan-2012 13:04:06

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations PancakeStak, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

03-Jan-2012 13:07:16

J O R D Z
Jun Member 2021

J O R D Z

Posts: 804 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: J O R D Z
Total Level: 2335
P2P Combat Level: 137
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan?
>Already homeworld.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
>Australia
Age? (optional)
>18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
> yeah like old times.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)
>8.30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
> 3 minimum
Will you follow all the clan rules?
> yeah
Will you follow all Jagex rules?
> ofcourse..
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
> nope
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
> yeah
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
> old member, quit about a year ago, wanting to rejoin.
What are your current goals in runescape?
> max
Do you like Quests?
> own the quest cape so yes.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
> no idea what this. :P
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
> To be part of a clan environment that im sure ( though experience) is friendly and suits my needs.

04-Jan-2012 09:07:52

Roofuz

Roofuz

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Roofus x
Total Level: 2298
P2P Combat Level: 138
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? will be now
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Aus
Age? (optional) 16
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? >2
Will you follow all Jagex rules? always
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? leaving one for this clan
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Senetric
What are your current goals in runescape? 2300 total, few 99s
Do you like Quests? some
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? definately
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? fun, friends, Aussies <3

07-Jan-2012 14:02:48

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top