Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations itz P-fapss, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

04-Aug-2011 13:00:02

chalibre
May Member 2022

chalibre

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: LikeGoD442
Total Level: 1876
P2P Combat Level: 122
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? AUS
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Will Try.
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 8:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-3
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? ArathusX
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 Range, 95 Prayer, 99 Fishing.
Do you like Quests? No.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
To make some friends, money and train the boring skills.
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: A
If you picked C, do you promise to make a variation of events NOT just combat ones?

06-Aug-2011 11:36:42

Kyle1992
Jan Member 2021

Kyle1992

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: kye444444444
Total Level: 1919
P2P Combat Level: 120
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? already is
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? i dont know
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-3
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? yes
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? my friend told me about it when he got offered to join
What are your current goals in runescape? get all skills 70+ and get a few chaotics, also complete alot more quest
Do you like Quests? they are alright
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? i feel that it would be a good clan and i want to have more events because my current clan doesnt do anything
What do you consider yourself:
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
Answer: omniskiller

12-Aug-2011 00:04:52

[#7BKGMLMGC]

[#7BKGMLMGC]

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Sis, if you ever read this i would like to catch up... i have acorns
Please reply some time when you can
Ara,
(Yes... i realise this is not a recruitment post... but i was told to post this here... if you don't want it just remove it, but plz tell me as i will have to try and contact her another way.)

13-Aug-2011 09:36:12 - Last edited on 13-Aug-2011 09:38:35 by [#7BKGMLMGC]

Living Pond

Living Pond

Posts: 358 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application form
If you would like to join Omniskillers please copy the application form below, click "reply" to this thread, past the app form and fill out the questions. When you have finnished click confirm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runescape Name: Living Pond
Total Level: 2286
P2P Combat Level: 138
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yeah
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yeah
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? huh?
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? not all of them
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yeah
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? yes, Anzacs United
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yeah
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? talking to senetrics
What are your current goals in runescape? finish its
Do you like Quests? yeah
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? freindly and fun people to chat with
Answer: b)

13-Aug-2011 15:15:13

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Kye444444444, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

13-Aug-2011 16:01:52

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Living Pond, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.

13-Aug-2011 16:11:25

West Sid MF

West Sid MF

Posts: 2,836 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: morphTD
Total Level: 1982
P2P Combat Level: 131
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yeah
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 6.30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3+
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yeah
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yup
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? forums
What are your current goals in runescape?
2000+ total lvl
Do you like Quests? not reall
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? get to chit chat when skilling
Answer: A

13-Aug-2011 20:49:12

Likely

Likely

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Likely
Total Level: 1739
P2P Combat Level: 100
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes ever since 114 was skill total 1500+
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? To an extent, it's clear that me not being in Austrailia and not being 112 combat I won't be adequate for most events, but I'll attend the ones I can
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 11:30 am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Since it's at 11:30 am and I'm currently still at school, I will be able to attend Friday and Saturday events
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Yes I was having a problem where every time I logged in I wasn't in the clan anymore
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? I was looking for a clan based on skills/fun
What are your current goals in runescape? All my F2P skills to 80, P2P to 60-70
Do you like Quests? To an extent
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? To have people to talk to whilst skilling, meet new people, participate in things I wouldn't have thought about doing before
Answer: B, my combat is un reliable since it's based on range
If you picked C, do you promise to make a variation of events NOT just combat ones?

13-Aug-2011 20:50:34

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top