Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

1QP
Nov Member 2020

1QP

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: 1QP
Total Level: 1982
P2P Combat Level: 119
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan?
its a favourite ill start using it more for the clan
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
yes i live in Australia
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
yes ill do my best to attend clan events and always will be in the clan
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 8:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? i will try attend most maybe 3 a week
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? i was in one long ago but i'm not now
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? envyandspite
What are your current goals in runescape? 70 plus everything then max
Do you like Quests? quests are ok
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
most my friends have quit runescape and i would like to meet more friends that are dedicated to runescape
What do you consider yourself; Omniskiller

11-Jul-2011 07:54:16

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations 1QP, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

12-Jul-2011 04:26:49

Mister Miner

Mister Miner

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Lem-Z
Total Level: 1705
P2P Combat Level: 108
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes it is.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Australia.
Yes i will.
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)?
8:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
4-5
Will you follow all the clan rules?
Yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules?
Yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
No.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Yes.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
My brother was in the clan Mister Minor.
What are your current goals in runescape?
To get 176 qp and finish rfd, get 85 dung and all skills 70+.
Do you like Quests?
Yes.
I would like to join omniskillers as my brother was in it and you all seemed like a great bunch of people and all the events are things that i like to do/need to do.
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: An Omniskiller.

17-Jul-2011 11:54:08

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Lem-Z, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

17-Jul-2011 12:57:45

Madge Kenyon

Madge Kenyon

Posts: 277 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: rath 0f blak
Total Level: 1933
P2P Combat Level: 107
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yep 114 is home
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? New Zealand
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? I'll try
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 10:30 pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? uh...2-3
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yep
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yep
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Yeah
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Senetric
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 smith & farm
Do you like Quests? love them
I like being around other skillers and people from my country =)
^ that one

30-Jul-2011 00:50:25

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Rath of Blak, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.

30-Jul-2011 00:52:44

Sir Summoner
Jun Member 2022

Sir Summoner

Posts: 270 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Frostys Hood
Total Level: 2021
P2P Combat Level: 120
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? It already is
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Clan chat yes and will try my best for Event active
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 830-930pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3 maybe 4
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Recently leaving
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Erebus night
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 craft fletch cook
Do you like Quests? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? High lvl people I can communicate and occasional get assistance
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
Answer: A
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•Special *T7 Clan * 2200+¸.•*´¨)

01-Aug-2011 04:38:31

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Frostys Hood, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.

01-Aug-2011 19:31:38

Teemos Tips

Teemos Tips

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: itz p-fapss
Total Level: 1697
P2P Combat Level: 114
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes, it is now.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes
Most of the time.
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)?
8:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
Will you follow all the clan rules?
Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules?
Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
Never been in a clan.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Yes i am.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Veteran Tip.
What are your current goals in runescape?
Combat, skills and getting good drops.
Do you like Quests?
Ones that i need.
My friend veteran tip has told me how good it is.
Answer: C
If you picked C, do you promise to make a variation of events NOT just combat ones?
Yes i promise. :)

04-Aug-2011 11:32:46

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top