Forums

Efficiency Experts™ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-105-65661550

bmth
Jul Member 2014

bmth

Posts: 558 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules?
Yes

2. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
30-40 hours per week.

3. Do you use TeamSpeak? Would you be interested in using the Efficiency Experts server?
Yes, I can see myself using the EE TeamSpeak a lot.

4. What are your current goals on RuneScape?
120 Prayer, 1b Total Exp, Completionist Cape.

5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you.
I extend my daily DG task with vis wax, and do that.
Next, I extend my daily gathering limit with vis wax, and I do divine locations in the wilderness with a small group of friends to ensure I get the most out of my divine locations. (I make sure to include the use of brawling gloves that I recently recieved upon completing my goal of 120 thieving.)
Reaper task.
4-5 Arraxi kills. (Depends on how i'm feeling that day.)
For the rest of the day I'll spend the rest of my time training whichever skill I have a goal in, which right now is prayer. I am aware of guthix cache and warbands, however I tend to prefer just hardcore training whichever skill I want. That does not mean I plan on completely avoiding things like guthix cache forever, though.

6. Do you speak English fluently?
Yes

7. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts?
Because there are some people in EE that I look up to and would love to learn from them.

8. Please explain an efficient training method that you have used before. Use as much detail as necessary.

I use the RAF 10% bonus as much as I can. This is a very effective method to use when training buyable skills because you can save a lot more money training something like herblore with 10% bonus then it costs to redeem RAF.

If I need to go afk for even a few seconds, I teleport to the max guild and grab an inventory of logs and use the bonfire. This can add up by the end of the month!

Even small things like using the surge ability to get around quicker can save time!
Hey there! I'm Bunk!

20-Aug-2015 11:26:52

6X

6X

Posts: 1,140 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Of course.

85h is my average so far.

3. Do you use TeamSpeak? Would you be interested in using the Efficiency Experts server?
I stop using that in maybe 2013 if I can be honest but it wouldn't be a problem to use again.

My current goals on RS is to become rank 1 ironman in Farming (I'm 1st person to achieve 99 Farming) you can look on hall of fame too.After that 200M Thieve/Slay probably in combination with other stats to 99.

5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. (Dailies/routines/skills you train and how you go about doing them efficiently)
When I come to RS 1st thing that I do is Prifddinas run (Rocks,Flasks,Hefin Agility Course,Divine Locations,DG card that I use in DG every day,Jack of trades aura twice,Guthixian Cache(when I can),Book of Char,Ports,Vis and Wax,Daily Challenge,Big Chin twice when I can,Full Farm run(Trees,herbs,FT) once-twice per day (depends what I train atm).Used to play Evil Tree but not anymore.Also please note as i'm Ironman I can't buy or trade anything,I don't have bonus exp,I don't have access to Warbands and rest that Ironmans can't do.

Yes.

It was my goal since start of my Ironman journey.I declined about 25 clans so Efficiency Experts would be my first clan.I would like to join mainly because there are high lvl class players like myself and I would enjoy
spending time with normal,mature guys and girls who help each other.

8. Please explain an efficient training method that you have used before. Use as much detail as necessary.
Well,Slayer is one of best because I can train multiple stats with that + I used Aquanites for Range+Defence+Pray+HP+Farming and I used to train combat in Abyss which is amazing exp.

20-Aug-2015 12:47:39

6X

6X

Posts: 1,140 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry for 2nd post but I ran out of space.

If you are below 600m total XP, please answer the following:
Applicants with under 600m total XP will require an exceptional application in order to be accepted.

Can you maintain 40m XP per month until you reach the requirement of 600m total XP? Keep in mind that this will be STRICTLY monitored.

Yes I can but once again i'm Ironman and alot of stuff aren't available to me so all I need is little bit understanding for my situation.Ice said my average is 57M exp so I shouldn't have too many problems with that.

20-Aug-2015 12:50:27

Ice

Ice

Posts: 1,435 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bunk

Thanks for the app. Your recent XP gains have been great and I like some of the dailies you do, but I STRONGLY recommend you try your best to do dailies like Warbands, Caches, Book of Char, and tree runs. If you begin to do these dailies you will become much more efficient overall.

Congratulations, you have been
ACCEPTED
. Please remember that EE now makes new members go through a probationary period (1 month) where they are challenged to gain as much XP as possible (40m+). It is also imperative that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.

Welcome to EE.

Please visit our CC and ask any admin or higher rank for an invite. Keep in mind that Jagex has implemented a ONE WEEK period where you cannot join a new clan after leaving your previous one.
Efficiency Experts - 600M+ Total XP - Join Now!

20-Aug-2015 13:13:01

Ice

Ice

Posts: 1,435 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
6X

We appreciate the amount of effort you have put into your application. Your XP gains are very good for an Ironman and since I don't have much Ironman experience I can't really recommend any additional dailies for you because Ironmen can't do a lot of the activites that regular accounts can do, but you definitely seem to know what you're doing.

Congratulations, you have been
ACCEPTED
. Please remember that EE now makes new members go through a probationary period (1 month) where they are challenged to gain as much XP as possible (40m+). It is also imperative that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.

Welcome to EE.

Please visit our CC and ask any admin or higher rank for an invite. Keep in mind that Jagex has implemented a ONE WEEK period where you cannot join a new clan after leaving your previous one.
Efficiency Experts - 600M+ Total XP - Join Now!

20-Aug-2015 13:14:14 - Last edited on 20-Aug-2015 15:33:08 by Ice

Maxed One

Maxed One

Posts: 350 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To continue onto the application you must have read the clan rules on the first page of this thread.

Yes.
56 i think, idk, sometimes 10hours per day.
Yes I Use.
Comp Cape, 120 Magic, 120 Slayer, Back My Final Boss Title And Max Cash
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. (Dailies/routines/skills you train and how you go about doing them efficiently)
Reaper, Slayer, Solo Nex, Dung Daily.
No, My English is Little.
looking for a Clan high level, where you can hang out and get my goals.
slayer would be a good method because you can upload multiple skills, Like Use BoneCrusher and doing my dailys of dung. farming and run.
Applicants under 600m total XP will require an exceptional application to be considered. If you are below 600m total XP, please answer the following:

Can you maintain 40m XP per month until you reach 600m total XP? Keep in mind that this will be STRICTLY monitored.
What u speak is what u are, so make sure there's only good things to say

21-Aug-2015 03:08:10

The Oceana
Jun Member 2010

The Oceana

Posts: 806 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maxed One,

After our discussion in the CC, we have decided that Efficiency Experts is not the right clan for you. Please keep searching for a PvM clan that will better suit your gameplay. Thank you for the application.
I think I lost my
mind
a while ago, Cuz I've been seeing some
ghoooosts
And I'd be
lying
if I told you I'm
fine
, But I
lieeeee

21-Aug-2015 04:33:16

Quick find code: 288-289-105-65661550 Back to Top