Forums

Efficiency Experts™ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-105-65661550

VAST0 L0RDE
Oct Member 2013

VAST0 L0RDE

Posts: 490 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread?
yes

2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.

My only reason for wanting to join is to have a clan that sympathizes/ understands my motivation. I want to be around other like minded individuals. I'm usually a lone wolf but it's nice to not walk alone all the time.

3. Would you be interested in joining our TeamSpeak/Discord server?
sure *mic is busted atm*

4. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
40-70

5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.

arraxor, nex, godwars 2, trah hour, divination, questing, mining, smithing, dailys, finishing completionist requirements, and basicly w.e i feel like doing. sometime i craft runes from scratch for no reason, or i'll smith and mine for hours and give that rune etc to lower levels. It just really depends on my mood.

6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?

Finish comping, achieve 10k zilyana kills *6929 atm* finish off 200m defence, Hit 2 billion xp, becoming a better pvmer. I'll achieve these goals the same way i have everything else: By slaughtering all obstacles in my way.

*Side note* I do love combat very much however lately I've been finding myself enjoying the skilling aspects of the game. atm i have 1b xp, i'm ranked 865th in strength which i'm very proud of. also my total level is 2700 atm. I take pride in my gains and am looking to push beyond my current limits.

15-Apr-2017 01:13:52 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2017 01:23:25 by VAST0 L0RDE

Equations

Equations

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread?

Yes

2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.

I want to be a part of active clan to help me achieve my rs goals and help others in the community

3. Would you be interested in joining our TeamSpeak/Discord server?
sure

4. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
35-65

5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.
Arraxor, farm runs, dailies, arc resources, cache, daily slayer task

6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?
Comp first; trying to take one thing out of my list daily, im also trying to get all t90 weapons by doing daily rax and various other pvm money makers. 1b exp; just by skilling every day and trying to maximize exp per hr on everything i do.

15-Apr-2017 01:48:33

The Oceana
Jun Member 2010

The Oceana

Posts: 806 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
VAST0 L0RDE,

Thanks for your interest in EE! Upon looking over your application and account, I see some potential. However, after looking over your XP gains the last few months, I am a little worried. We require 40m XP for our probation period and you haven't reached that XP the last few months. I really don't want you to fail our probation and we would like to see that our applicants can easily reach our probation requirements prior to joining. This being noted, please reapply in a couple weeks once your XP gains are a bit closer to our 40m requirement for the probation period. Thanks again for your application and we hope to see you back with another soon!

~Oceana
I think I lost my
mind
a while ago, Cuz I've been seeing some
ghoooosts
And I'd be
lying
if I told you I'm
fine
, But I
lieeeee

15-Apr-2017 03:04:10

The Oceana
Jun Member 2010

The Oceana

Posts: 806 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lil Joni,

Thanks for your interest in EE! Upon looking over your application and account, I see some potential. However, after looking over your XP gains the last few months, I am a little worried. We require 40m XP for our probation period and you haven't reached that XP the last few months. I really don't want you to fail our probation and we would like to see that our applicants can easily reach our probation requirements prior to joining. This being noted, please reapply in a couple weeks once your XP gains are a bit closer to our 40m requirement for the probation period. Thanks again for your application and we hope to see you back with another soon!

~Oceana
I think I lost my
mind
a while ago, Cuz I've been seeing some
ghoooosts
And I'd be
lying
if I told you I'm
fine
, But I
lieeeee

15-Apr-2017 03:06:59