Forums

Efficiency Experts™ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-105-65661550

Woutersays
Jun Member 2021

Woutersays

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread?
yes

2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.
i don't have friends in this clan but i just want a nice clan to talk to people and skilling much

3. Would you be interested in joining our TeamSpeak/Discord server?
teamspeak yes

4. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
8/10 houres i work alot :s

5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.i go for my gaol i have on runescape on that time for the fully 100´%

6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?
getting my comp cape back im camping abbys already got 10m exp on bank and with that i already achieved couple days ago my goal of 120 magic and almost hp

12-Apr-2017 00:02:50

The Oceana
Jun Member 2010

The Oceana

Posts: 806 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
W o u t e r,

Thanks for your interest in EE! Upon looking over your application, account and XP gains, I am seeing that you are recently returning to the game and/or too busy to make some decent XP gains. I don't like pushing people to partake in our probation period without seeing that you could pass it prior to joining. This being said, please take some time to look over our application thread to see some daily events to partake in to boost your XP gains. We would like to see about 40m/months from our members. Thanks again for the application and we hope to see another in the near future!

~Oceana
I think I lost my
mind
a while ago, Cuz I've been seeing some
ghoooosts
And I'd be
lying
if I told you I'm
fine
, But I
lieeeee

12-Apr-2017 01:22:09

Priester Leo

Priester Leo

Posts: 253 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do

2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.
Ive been in the clan before (joined in february of 2014, left august 2015), after being in other clans I found out this is the clan where I fit most, so i would like to return

yes

40ish i'd say, maybe more

5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.
currently not much, i lost my efficiency, if I would get accepted that would be my priority again. So that would include daily tree runs, guthix caches, doing dailies again, wearing my silverhawk boots more often, doing divine locations, etc. I'm aware that i havent trained much the past months, but that is mainly because i have been doing more pvm than skilling (see below). I know the 40m month gain is a requirement, if i get accepted i will prove i can easily accomplish this.

6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?
True trim (dxnxex7 version). This means doing my dailies again for the best xp possible, secondly getting insane final boss. Once i have ifb i will have probably more than enough cash to finish my skills.

12-Apr-2017 02:50:19

The Oceana
Jun Member 2010

The Oceana

Priester Leo,

Thanks for your interest in rejoining EE! You know what you are doing and you know our clan well enough. Let's go ahead and get you started on your probation period! Please read the following:

Congratulations, you have been
ACCEPTED
. Please remember that EE now makes new members go through a probationary period (1 month) where they are challenged to gain as much XP as possible (40m+). It is also imperative that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.

Welcome to EE!

Please visit our CC and
PM
any admin or higher rank for an invite.
*Please note: Our CC is currently muted to guests*
I think I lost my
mind
ghoooosts
And I'd be
lying
if I told you I'm
fine
, But I
lieeeee

13-Apr-2017 03:10:02

Darry potter

Darry potter

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Yes.

Clan xp and Clan avatar

No

40-50h

5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.

Caches : 2
Divine location : 500 items
Daily challenge : 1
warbands : 3 camps
Vis vax
Tears of guthix

Main Goals : 200m invention 150m fishing 110 woodcutting 110 firemaking 110 hunter 110 runecrafting Magic 115 attack 120 defence 110 Strength 110 Cooking 110 Crafting 110

Other goal : All skills 120 and maybe 5,4b total xp

13-Apr-2017 13:06:11

The Oceana
Jun Member 2010

The Oceana

VeriHedu,

Thanks for your interest in EE! Upon looking over your applications, account and XP gains, I see some great potential! The list of dailies you have provided is what we like to see. You have some of the important ones that we push our members to partake in. I would like to recommend you taking a shot at: Goebie-bands, evil trees, runespheres and jack of trades aura. I also like the goals that you have set for yourself. Hopefully being a member of this clan will push you to obtain the 5.4B XP goal you have listed. Let's got ahead and get you started on your probation period! Please read the following:

Congratulations, you have been
ACCEPTED
. Please remember that EE now makes new members go through a probationary period (1 month) where they are challenged to gain as much XP as possible (40m+). It is also imperative that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.

Welcome to EE!

Please visit our CC and
PM
any admin or higher rank for an invite.
*Please note: Our CC is currently muted to guests*
I think I lost my
mind
ghoooosts
And I'd be
lying
if I told you I'm