Forums

Efficiency Experts™ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-105-65661550

ced cool7

ced cool7

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread?

Yes.

2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.

I like the dynamic of the clan , I was in the citadel last double XP week-end and everybody was helping each other with portables/selling broads set/uncut gems.Most of the player have great experience and knowledge in Runescape it's very nice when you want to know some more efficient methods to train your skill. Swarlly referred me to the clan but I know few people in there such as : daltonn , ilaurens , paly.

3. Would you be interested in joining our TeamSpeak/Discord server?

I have never used it , but it's never too late.i'm interested.

4. How many hours do you play per week, on average?

40-50h

5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.

Tortles : 2 spots
Caches : 2
Divine location : 500 items
Sinkholes : 2
Daily challenge : 1
warbands : 3 camps
Daily masks : abby demon , dark beast
Hefin hour : 1
The rest : XP here and there in different skill going for 50M base Xp.

6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?

Main Goals :
200M hunter ( daily tortles ) using tick-placing , average xp/h : 1.3m Xp/H.
200M thieving ( Five-finger discount aura at dwarf traders , average xp/h : 700k Xp/H.
Max Cape ( Only invention left , using T90 weap , T80 gear ) getting with Daily masks.

Other goal :
50M base Xp in all skills : working on few skill getting Xp mainly with dailies and D&D.

Thank you for reading :)

09-Apr-2017 14:18:08

Qtea
Jul Member 2013

Qtea

Posts: 107 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ced cool7

Thanks for applying to EE! I'm glad that you've experienced EE's atmosphere and already have some friends in EE. Your xp gains are decent and your list of dailies covers the main ones that most of our members partake in. I would recommend adding some more like runespheres, goebiebands, and arc contracts to increase your xp in a wider variety of skills and help you reach your goals faster. Please read the following:

Congratulations, you have been
ACCEPTED
. Please remember that EE now makes new members go through a probationary period (1 month) where they are challenged to gain as much XP as possible (40m+). It is also imperative that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.

Welcome to EE!

Please visit our CC and
PM
any admin or higher rank for an invite.
*Please note: Our CC is currently muted to guests*

09-Apr-2017 21:48:36

Quick find code: 288-289-105-65661550 Back to Top