Forums

Efficiency Experts™ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-105-65661550

Ice

Ice

Posts: 1,435 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Forceless

As your total XP is under 600m, we are looking for a near perfect application in order for us to be able to accept you. While your app is promising, there are a few things that we have issues with.

First off, you don't seem to have XP tracked on any of the websites we use to judge our applicants - Runetracker, Runeclan, and Runetrack. In addition, Mining should only be done through Warbands ideally, and AFK time should be spent doing other AFK skills - Thieving, Cooking, Fishing, etc. The Hefin Agility pillars are not efficient to do either.

We do see potential in you, and what we ask is that you activate the XP trackers I mentioned above and try to actively update Runetracker specifically. Please re-apply in
3-4 weeks
so that we can more accurately judge your XP gains and application.

We appreciate your interest in our clan and hope to see you again soon!
Efficiency Experts - 600M+ Total XP - Join Now!

16-Aug-2015 00:57:39 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2015 00:58:53 by Ice

Sam iy
Jan Member 2023

Sam iy

Posts: 217 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules?
I do
2. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
50-60
3. Do you use TeamSpeak? Would you be interested in using the Efficiency Experts server?
yes, i use it all the time to chat with mates
4. What are your current goals on RuneScape?
comp cape + 1bil xp
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. (Dailies/routines/skills you train and how you go about doing them efficiently)
ports
bit of livid
divine locations, (yews or rocks)
prif farm crystal tree
dung daily + wax

6. Do you speak English fluently?
I do
7. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts?
getting into skilling a bit more, more motivation to do things like wbs & daily D&D's making the gainz
8. Please explain an efficient training method that you have used before. Use as much detail as necessary.
using silverhawks at vorago making gps + making agility gainz

firemaking while doing this application (real gainz)
Thank you for taking your time to read <3

17-Aug-2015 00:49:59

The Oceana
Jun Member 2010

The Oceana

Posts: 806 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
x Sam,

Thank you for the application. It is not the most impressive application, but I do see some potential in you. I would like to recommend a few daily tasks to add to your list you have provided; these being: warbands, jack of trades, evil trees, Guthix cache, big chinchompa, sinkholes, daily tree farm runs, and divine locations ONLY considering yews/rocktails (remove mining). I like that you incorporate silverhawks in your activities. However, I would not recommend bringing silverhawks to something like Vorago. I would recommend you using them in basically ALL other activities besides PvM activities where gear is important. Your XP gains are a bit on the low side in the last 30 days, but I do believe you deserve a shot in our probation. That being said, please read the following:

Congratulations, you have been
ACCEPTED
. Please remember that EE now makes new members go through a probationary period (1 month) where they are challenged to gain as much XP as possible (40m+). It is also imperative that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules. Welcome to EE.

Please visit our CC and ask any admin or higher rank for an invite. Keep in mind that Jagex has implemented a
ONE WEEK
period where you cannot join a new clan after leaving your previous one.
I think I lost my
mind
a while ago, Cuz I've been seeing some
ghoooosts
And I'd be
lying
if I told you I'm
fine
, But I
lieeeee

17-Aug-2015 03:50:54

Go Saw Fish

Go Saw Fish

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes

60-80

3. Do you use TeamSpeak? Would you be interested in using the Efficiency Experts server?
Yes, I'm on it right now

Insane final boss, Trim comp cape, 60k blue dragon kills

5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. (Dailies/routines/skills you train and how you go about doing them efficiently)
Log on
Sof and pop
bit of livid
check my alts
I'm rotating between Araxxor, DKS and KBD to get their pets as of right now...I own max gear for all styles doing them as fast as possible.
When I afk I do Elf thieving in priff or cook rocktails

Yes

Ice

8. Please explain an efficient training method that you have used before. Use as much detail as necessary.
You take your silverhawks and you do this...
Summoning using the taverly method. Do it on double xp weekend or with the enlightment aura in order to save tons of charms. Use raf, full outfit and clan avatar boost. Bring your charms, pouches, shards and bring the ingredient in noted form. Sell the noted supplies to the shop and buy them back. Now if you aren't lazy you can wait for portable banks and use them during the up coming weekend and save gold

19-Aug-2015 01:29:55 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2015 01:37:52 by Go Saw Fish

T omazine

T omazine

Posts: 7,264 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do
45-60
Yes, to talk with my RS Friends.
Trimmed Completionist Cape and 3B+ xp.
Ports
3 Tasks of slayer or more
Kill 5 Araxxi's
Some Trimmed Req
The Reaper Tasks
Dungeoneering Daily with Wax
2 Games of Fish Flingers
Golden Rocks

I do
Motivation to Trimm, to get a high xp and do new friends.
Using SilverHawks when i'm doing pvm.

Thanks.

19-Aug-2015 18:31:26 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2015 18:44:14 by T omazine

5Hour Energy

5Hour Energy

Posts: 634 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
T omazine,

Thank you for applying to the clan. From speaking to you i understand you have just recently come back to Runescape within the month,That being said we can not accurately judge your xp gains.I would like to ask you to re apply in 3-4 weeks when we can make a better assesment of how you play.

Im not sure how long you have been away from Runescape but there are plenty of dailies you can add to your list which are very beneficial to do such as Divine locations,Warbands,Guthixan cache,Big chin. Keep in mind that even while working on trimmed comp we require a 40m xp probation during your first month in the clan.

Feel free to guest in the Clan until you feel ready to apply again.

19-Aug-2015 19:55:19

Quick find code: 288-289-105-65661550 Back to Top