Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Sookie Lala

Sookie Lala

Posts: 49,349 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trash said :
Where is the thread to request to have one of your threads closed? I been lookig all over the foruma nd i cant find the post anymore where yu can report threads

Go to the community home forum section and click on the forum help thread. That's the one you are looking for. :)

Guys, I have just been looking through the account help forum and with Malua being on holidays, it's pretty backed up. can anyone go have a look and help out please?

I am hopeless with account help questions, I have too much trouble finding things in the support centre and I don't really have the time to spend searching for answers so if someone does have the time, can they go have a look?

*shifty sideways look in Finances direction*
:)
:) :) :) :)

24-Feb-2015 01:02:47

Finance
Apr Member 2012

Finance

Posts: 56,428 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll look at it now, I just finished payment support (a little behind due to BXP priorities :P )

Edit: 2 of them are now up to date, but I really really need to get some sleep now (literally got ~2 hours of sleep last night thanks to HW).
Community Helper

Need account help, technical support, or payment help? Visit the
Support Centre

24-Feb-2015 04:20:45 - Last edited on 24-Feb-2015 05:07:20 by Finance

Sookie Lala

Sookie Lala

Posts: 49,349 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you so much. I remembered Malua saying she was going on holiday so had a quick look in there thinking I might be able to help a little but was overwhelmed and had no clue as to helping solve their problems. I am not sure I would have given the correct information. :)
:) :) :) :)

24-Feb-2015 05:24:20

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top