Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Naturae

Naturae

Posts: 3,914 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone know why thread titles are now very blurry when viewed in Chrome?

Chrome version: 37.0.2062.120 (Windows 8)

Original message details are unavailable.
Hey
Naturae

In your address bar on Google Chrome, type in "chrome://flags" and then enable DirectWrite. After that, relaunch the browser and everything should be okay. :)

Sorted :P
*Subliminal message about Leather Gloves*

13-Sep-2014 23:08:03 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2014 23:20:58 by Naturae

Lavin
May Member 2019

Lavin

Posts: 4,624 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-pops head in-

gonna stay in this thread for a while to learn website stuff, hehe :P

¸,.-•*`°`*•-•*°Fill the Page with Lavender°*•-•*`•.,¸

¸,.•*`*•-.,. -•*`*•-.,.
Princess Lavin
.,.-•*`*•-.,.-•*`•.,¸
¸,.•*`*•-.,. -•*`*•-.,.
Pssst....
Look out for
LAVIN
.,.-•*`*•-.,.-•*`•.,¸

14-Sep-2014 04:14:10

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taken from Forum Offence System

Original message details are unavailable.

Forum Offence Appeals

Whilst all permanent forum bans are issued by Jagex (and are therefore considered & reviewed with care) we offer users the opportunity to send in a 'Last Chance Appeal' should they find themselves permanently removed from the forums. Appeals should be sent to our Account Help ticketing system clearly marked with "Forum Ban Appeal" at the top. Your message should clearly outline your reasons for appeal and the display name which has been issued the ban.

I can't seem to figure out where on the website this would be. The "Account Help" links all go to wiki pages, but, I see nothing in the wiki pages about submitting an Account Help ticket. Am I just missing it, or has this now been changed?
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

15-Sep-2014 23:24:21

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^I've just had a look to try to find where to send an account related 'ticket' from too Nexus, and like you, failed to find any link for it on the Wiki pages that are linked to from the Customer Support threads on the forums. It seems to be so hard for people to contact Jagex. Didn't the email addresses used to be up on those support threads too? I wonder if they are no longer in use, or if it's just kept a bit of a secret. Would be nice for customers to have a straightforward way of contacting Jagex for help, after reading all the relevant info they have at least. If it's there at all, it seems you certainly have to dig deeper to find it than you or I have managed to at least.

Speaking of hard to find things, took me a minute or so to work out how to log in to the website. It's kinda smaller and less obvious now, not clear if you're logging into the game or the website from that little button either. I suspect a lot of people coming to the forums for the first time to post something are likely to give up from missing that little 'sign in'. Shame that.
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

16-Sep-2014 18:51:06 - Last edited on 16-Sep-2014 18:54:01 by Treemaid

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top