W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Posts: 10,793 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treemaid said :
Miss Misty said :
*shugs back* hehe sounds like a quiet cuddle!

I agree, I know mouldy skin green skin and birds nest feather hat on top of the avatar's head means Treemaid, it helps everyone.

I mean it would hardly make people buy membership just for a forum avatar, and it isn't a big bonus :o

Oh yeh, I am back from being ill by the way! :P

Misty Fuzzy

I saw dat 'mouldy green' and 'bird's nest'! - cheeky monkey! lol
Good to have you back though Misty and to hear you're on the mend, I was beginning to wonder if Accomplishes had started a disappearance trend! I hope the 'fuzzy' in your new name doesn't indicate the state of your mind after your illness? :P

Although not there intentionally for that, it probably best describes it haha! Nah I am all good thanks just waiting until I can talk properly, bet my family love the silence hehe!

I should be better soon!! Treemaid - you don't know if I could chat to you in game at all at some point.
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Miss Misty
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Owner - Montys Crusaders

17-Jan-2014 21:37:26

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Didn't I tell you the cost of a treemaid poke is one blue phat Accomplishes? You owe me! Oh, and Misty says thank you in advance for paying for her poke too.
*evil grin*
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

18-Jan-2014 21:42:59

Whos-Dr
Mar Member 2011

Whos-Dr

Posts: 19,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm wondering about how Jagex would view the report function on my own extension. Technically it's generating posts on a specific thread, having to get around what appear to be anti-spam countermeasures. The function is quite legitimate - it generates a functional report post to the forum help section with a user-specified reason using the template provided.
I'm curious on people's thoughts of this.
Forum Community Helper
- Tech Support
Here to lend a paw with your tech issues.

20-Jan-2014 01:55:53

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Always a pleasure to chat to you Misty Mind Fuzzy. :P

Whos Dr,
that all sounds very clever. Unless I've misunderstood though, it's not really fully automatic is it? It still needs your personal input in each report to type in what the problem is, right? I can't see anyone really minding about that since it's for a legitimate purpose, but then I could be wrong since I don't understand all these extensions and things! Mind you, if someone used the same extension for true spamming, that would be a problem!

So, do you have to change it every week with the new QFC code for Forum Help or something?
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

20-Jan-2014 07:36:19

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top