W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Fandalos
Aug Member 2023

Fandalos

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure if this go here.

But when will be a mobile phone forum?*

** forum run so slow if i open with a phone, and i have to change zoom and some like..

Is a idea, but i think some people will enter more to clan forums or look more here.

Thanks.

14-Jan-2014 04:15:39

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jecaieca,
and you too!

Accomplishes,
yeh, it's great to have some new green blood! Yummy! Lol

Fandalos,
There's a thread here on that very issue that might interest you. :)

And on another note, I just went F2P a couple of hours ago. I wonder how long my avatar will last this time. I'll be glad to lose the members' badge and date thingy at least when it goes.
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

16-Jan-2014 21:28:53

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol, so have I if I'm honest. Apart from the addition of green skin a couple of years ago, and the occasional extended periods in f2p, I've never changed my avatar. I sort of like the idea that a person's post can be instantly recognised just by glancing at their avatar. It's just a shame that we can't all have the benefit of being able to recognise individuals who happen to be free players the same way. I can't really understand the 'members perk' mentality when it comes to forum avatars, since avatars for all, would benefit all users of the forums, members included.
But hey. *Shugs*

17-Jan-2014 08:46:49

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Posts: 10,793 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*shugs back* hehe sounds like a quiet cuddle!

I agree, I know mouldy skin green skin and birds nest feather hat on top of the avatar's head means Treemaid, it helps everyone.

I mean it would hardly make people buy membership just for a forum avatar, and it isn't a big bonus :o

Oh yeh, I am back from being ill by the way! :P

Misty Fuzzy
`·.„¸¸,.¤
*°‘°•
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Miss Misty
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Owner - Montys Crusaders

17-Jan-2014 11:48:45

Treemaid

Treemaid

Miss Misty said :
*shugs back* hehe sounds like a quiet cuddle!

I agree, I know mouldy skin green skin and birds nest feather hat on top of the avatar's head means Treemaid, it helps everyone.

I mean it would hardly make people buy membership just for a forum avatar, and it isn't a big bonus :o

Oh yeh, I am back from being ill by the way! :P

Misty Fuzzy

I saw dat 'mouldy green' and 'bird's nest'! - cheeky monkey! lol
Good to have you back though Misty and to hear you're on the mend, I was beginning to wonder if Accomplishes had started a disappearance trend! I hope the 'fuzzy' in your new name doesn't indicate the state of your mind after your illness? :P

17-Jan-2014 15:22:05

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top