Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Windsofnight said :
errmygwd, the discussion thread has been downgraded...to...a...chat thread...

*crys*

*throws a snowball at you in the spirit of the new chat lounge*

..::;;::..
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

08-Oct-2013 22:25:46

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aeroxmaster said :
Looking good :)

Currently trying to imagine what the reskinned forums would look like. Not sure whether to just expect a different theme, or to also expect a bit of rearrangement in how all posts are shaped and where things are positioned - a change in the forums "framework" :P

Ooh! What's this Aeorox? We due for yet another forum reskin? I missed that. Where did you see that then? I hope the reskin will make it less visually fussy, not more so! And lighter! It's depressing spending too long in all this darkness! Lol

Windsofnight said :
errmygwd, the discussion thread has been downgraded...to...a...chat thread...

** no no, just the chat element has been made more explicit. Website and Forums folks have always been inclined towards meaty discussions and a leopard can't change its spots after all!

Sookie Lala said :
Tree, I was thinking these types of thread but they do need to be monitored by jmods.

tweeks and thingies

Ah right. I'm not sure. All the other links Chrisso has are very much Forum and Website related, and that seems appropriate for a W&F discussion thread. You could say that all threads about anything are forum related because they are in the forums I suppose, and include threads like that for that reason, but then where would you draw the line? The opening post would become more of a directory to everything, and I'm sure we've got player made directory threads out there somewhere already? I think I remember Mistii saying something about running a directory thread, might have been her at least...my memory! Lol

Cyanid said :
Hi Sookie :) :) :)

So Sookie gets a hi, and I don't huh? I see how it is! :P
he he
(Edited for errant apostrophe...naughty apostro'phe!)
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

09-Oct-2013 07:53:27 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2013 07:55:13 by Treemaid

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"no no, just the chat element has been made more explicit. Website and Forums folks have always been inclined towards meaty discussions"

Not being rude Treemaid, but do you really think this is an appropriate place for your explicit chat?
Not everyone sees it as a natural way of expressing love like you do.

09-Oct-2013 08:50:02

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stoat King said :
"no no, just the chat element has been made more explicit. Website and Forums folks have always been inclined towards meaty discussions"

Not being rude Treemaid, but do you really think this is an appropriate place for your explicit chat?
Not everyone sees it as a natural way of expressing love like you do.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I actually spluttered out my cuppa reading that Stoat! Ha ha ha ha!
*wipes tea from monitor*
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

09-Oct-2013 09:40:59

Mod Chrisso

Mod Chrisso

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
I've just updated the FSR so it is no longer this:

Original message details are unavailable.
Website and Forums Forum Guide

What is this Forum for?

This Forum is for all feedback, discussion and issues relating to our website and forums.

09-Oct-2013 09:52:49 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2013 09:53:08 by Mod Chrisso

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top