Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why is there a different filter for forum signatures than for forum posts?

And why can't I say "NAKED"?

Silly humans. You're all naked under your clothes. :P
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

24-Feb-2021 16:10:36

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arcane CC said :
There used to be a thread for requesting the direct help of a FM for post and reply removal. Could someone point me in the right direction so i'm not posting where I shouldn't?
Yep :)
In community home, 'Forum help' is the thread you're searching for.
254-255-598-66019305
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

11-Mar-2021 02:45:12

xxqw56chxx

xxqw56chxx

Posts: 1,337 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So ive been wondering, since i cant access my main atm how do i go about getting some of my main's threads closed?

Last i heard that can only be done by the OP.

So does this mean they have to remain open till jagex allows access to my acc?
xx*w56c***
King of the Weebs

20-Mar-2021 22:34:44

LnksSpirit

LnksSpirit

Posts: 186 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
xxqw56chxx said :
So ive been wondering, since i cant access my main atm how do i go about getting some of my main's threads closed?

Last i heard that can only be done by the OP.

So does this mean they have to remain open till jagex allows access to my acc?
In order to follow the correct policy, yes you have to wait until your 'main-account, being the OP' is released from its chains.

21-Mar-2021 10:51:25

Elenae0
Dec Member 2004

Elenae0

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have an on going problem for over a week now since the lockout began and need some help and request some information, please. Every day for the past week , someone whom calls himself Mod Weath , is he a real MOD ? He is somehow bypassing my Authenticator and logging in on my Account, thus trying to delete my Bank Pin . Everyday , I enter my Bank Pin to stop this action , because it's not me requesting a pin deletion and I get a message that someone has logged in on my Account (MOD Weath) to be accurate and to change my Pass and further secure my account. I have changed my pass and registered email and taken up a different player name , but subsequintly this is still on going . He leaves messages in my notes section to enter my BANK PIN HERE in the NOTES . Now He is threating to * Ban my Account if I don't enter my Bank Pin as Instructed, I don't know what actions I need to take next, I have taken all the proper measures to try to keep him out, it's not helping . So I'm here reaching out for help with this matter . Someone PLEASE Help me .I've been phished once already back last October 2020 and they took everything not game given :(

21-Mar-2021 14:19:21

LnksSpirit

LnksSpirit

Posts: 186 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elenae0 said :
I have an on going problem for over a week now since the lockout began and need some help and request some information, please. Every day for the past week , someone whom calls himself Mod Weath , is he a real MOD ? He is somehow bypassing my Authenticator and logging in on my Account, thus trying to delete my Bank Pin . Everyday , I enter my Bank Pin to stop this action , because it's not me requesting a pin deletion and I get a message that someone has logged in on my Account (MOD Weath) to be accurate and to change my Pass and further secure my account. I have changed my pass and registered email and taken up a different player name , but subsequintly this is still on going . He leaves messages in my notes section to enter my BANK PIN HERE in the NOTES . Now He is threating to * Ban my Account if I don't enter my Bank Pin as Instructed, I don't know what actions I need to take next, I have taken all the proper measures to try to keep him out, it's not helping . So I'm here reaching out for help with this matter . Someone PLEASE Help me .I've been phished once already back last October 2020 and they took everything not game given :(
Please do report this in the next thread Phishing Report Centre

This account you are talking about is a fake account, a JMod Impersonator so be careful and keep your account safe.
The above link I gave you are to report JMod Impersonators so they get caught.

Here's a link about the real 'Mod Weath' who has left Jagex months ago ...
https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/it4inp/mod_weath_is_leaving_jagex/
... so to prove your MOD Weath is a fake.

21-Mar-2021 14:50:32 - Last edited on 21-Mar-2021 15:05:15 by LnksSpirit

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top