Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Let the jmods send a private message to the guilty party, including all the penalties that are needed to be applied, and spare those who were not involved.

It is not a laughing matter for W&F to be attacked by hordes of throw-away accounts. It is not funny at all.

21-Jan-2019 12:51:16

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When a user is forum banned, is an inbox message sent explaining the ban?

I find it humorous that you used the word "guilty party", especially knowing exactly what the post said. LOL :D

Guilty! LOL

Yes, it IS a laughing matter. I can't stop laughing. :D

The only thing that would make this even better, is if I reposted the hidden post on the previous page for everyone to see exactly what was hidden. :D LOL
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

21-Jan-2019 12:55:04

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would advise against it due to the fact this whole issue was sent to Jagex for review.

Some friendly advice. I would go and have a break. Cup of coffee or tea and a rest. Right now your thread/posts have made their point and been passed to Jagex.

Now would be a good time to just let it go until the review.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

21-Jan-2019 12:56:19

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

No worries, I won't post it in here. I know someone will get mad about that and issue a ban.

And don't worry, I totally won't share it in private to people in the RSOF Discord either, if anyone is planning on meeting me there.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

21-Jan-2019 13:00:03

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Actually, the paperwork has been completed, filed and sent for probing.

As FMR is not in working order, I went ahead and did the escalation as I mentioned earlier. It is not funny to deal with hordes throw-away accounts, knowing those accounts don't hold any value for the owner anyway - Forum Zombies.

21-Jan-2019 13:03:04

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

That sounds serious Lou. Hoards of throw away accounts? That sounds like it was an invasion!

I'm glad everyone got out okay.

Imagine what would have happened if no one was around to deal with it! It could have been a disaster! I mean, think of what could have happened!
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

21-Jan-2019 13:06:18

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry, but I really just don't get it. I'd been reading, but not yet posted, on a thread which was talking about the forum rules being differently stated in separate places across the Jagex site.

It was interesting and something I didn't know, and I didn't see any real rudeness or flaming going on in it. It was, actually, very factual.

I don't understand why it would have been hidden. Not just locked for some rule-breaking (whatever rule I cannot imagine) ... but hidden, to boot.

Obviously, I'm missing the point?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Jan-2019 13:09:00

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top