Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Loggy

Loggy

Posts: 11,505 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, the other way to do it is to click the links to the forum sections (so "General", "Website and Forums" etc) in somebody's profile.

That's a bit less practical. You could URL manipulate to get there though.

24-Oct-2013 15:52:36

Valy Super19

Valy Super19

Posts: 107 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Chrisso sorry to bother you again but ICU Team solved nothing,could be nice if you talk with ICU team again to read my appeal,mails.

I sent a mail where i said this->

->Jagex i wait for 10days for an answer please help me :(

Hello jagex runescape and the mods that check banned players.

I sent for help on rs forums,twitter but i had no response :( .

I lost 3weeks of mem and i feel like i been betrayed by jagex :(

Im honest when i say that im innocent and had ban on 2013 not 2009.
On 2009 I been hacked and recovered my account after 3days and had no power to stop the hacker not macro or do any illegal acts on my account on 2009.

And after months of waiting with help from a friend on twitter i found out why i had ban.Is awkward to accuse me of macro when i been just a victim and changed my pass with recovery questions in 3days.

Mod Chrisso could be nice if you ask ICU team to check my ip and the ip that hacker had and my mails.

24-Oct-2013 23:08:21

Miss Misty
Aug Member 2020

Miss Misty

Posts: 10,793 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Valy,

I understand that you must be quite distressed and concerned over your account. It can be confusing sometimes in trying to get your account back but you have done the right thing in mailing them and appealing these bans. The appeals and mails can sometimes take quite some time to be read and acted upon due to the enormous backlog of requests the have, as well as the nature of them.

Mod Chrisso has really done all he can so far I would think but hopefully he can give them a nudge, all I can suggest is sitting tight (don't keep sending emails or appeals it will only take longer) and keeping an eye out for any response.

Don't forget to jeck you junk / spam / trash folders too :)

·
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­

·
¨"*•,¸¸,•°*•,¸¸
­ ­ ­ ­
x Mistii x
­ ­ ­ ­ ­
¸¸,•*°•,¸¸,•*''¨

·
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
`,¸¸,•¹•¸
­ ­
Forum Addict
­ ­
¸•¹•,¸¸,´

·
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
',¸„'
­ ­ ­ ­
'
Fuzzleteer
­ ­ ­ ­
'„¸,'

·
}{
•°‘°*
¤.,¸¸„.·´
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Miss Misty
·.·:!¡ïÏï¡!:·.·
Owner - Montys Crusaders

25-Oct-2013 10:47:22

Windsofnight
Mar Member 2017

Windsofnight

Posts: 6,634 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Windsofnight reporting in on Loggy C's suggestion on how to find out what page a thread sits on when finding a thread through the search thread feature. The suggestion works! Thank you Loggy C! I would like to nominate Loggy C to create a thread that is a guide that includes such suggestions and maybe one on the in-game interface while he's at it...I would also like to thank Johnny Depp again for his due diligence in posting across the forum to various threads answering questions like the one I had. Cheers!
WHERE IS MY INGAME RSOF TITLE?!

25-Oct-2013 12:50:52

Sookie Lala

Sookie Lala

Posts: 49,349 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Windsofnight said :
Windsofnight reporting in on Loggy C's suggestion on how to find out what page a thread sits on when finding a thread through the search thread feature. The suggestion works! Thank you Loggy C! I would like to nominate Loggy C to create a thread that is a guide that includes such suggestions and maybe one on the in-game interface while he's at it...I would also like to thank Johnny Depp again for his due diligence in posting across the forum to various threads answering questions like the one I had. Cheers!

The guide you are requesting is in the wiki and according to fmods does not need to be duplicated on the forums.

I just had a look at the guide on the wiki and it doesn't seem to have the same information it used to so as Cyanide has made a forum guide click me you could maybe ask him to add that information to it.
:)
:) :) :) :)

26-Oct-2013 01:49:47 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2013 04:31:25 by Sookie Lala

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top