and
[darkgray][/darkgray]
are confused. The dark gray is a lighter shade of gray than the gray! :P
@RS_Erehk

16-Sep-2016 02:14:55 - Last edited on 16-Sep-2016 02:19:04 by Erehk

Dap DeadPool

Dap DeadPool

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I'm not too sure where to go, or how to contact anyone, but I was wondering if I could somehow link my OSRS account to this account, so that way I have my RS account and OSRS account on this one account. That way I would buy membership and it'd be worth it. If not, I don't want membership on two different accounts. If I'm making any sense?

24-Sep-2016 01:16:58

Legaia 2 Pla
Jul Member 2019

Legaia 2 Pla

Posts: 9,451 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dap DeadPool said :
Hello, I'm not too sure where to go, or how to contact anyone, but I was wondering if I could somehow link my OSRS account to this account, so that way I have my RS account and OSRS account on this one account. That way I would buy membership and it'd be worth it. If not, I don't want membership on two different accounts. If I'm making any sense?

You should be able to just log in to an Oldschool world with your account. It's the same account, just different characters on different games - technically.

24-Sep-2016 01:25:27

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wolfblue42 said :
Is the membership for both games 1 shared thing?

I thought each game had separate bonds and thus divided membership timers for each version.

Each game has its own bonds, but yeah membership is shared between the two (for the same login).
@RS_Erehk

24-Sep-2016 14:29:01

Wolfblue42

Wolfblue42

Posts: 3,962 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please note: If images seemingly aren't working for you - try disabling your ad-blocker on runescape.com. We no longer serve adverts on the RuneScape website (anywhere!) so its unnecessary anyway :)

Step-by-step guide
Step 1) Find an image you'd like to use on imgur (http://imgur.com/topic/Staff_Picks/ZXVlev9)
Step 2) Right-click the image and select "Open image in new tab" ( http://i.imgur.com/ZXVlev9.jpg)
Step 3) Edit the URL to be the image code and file extension (ZXVlev9.jpg)
Step 4) Come to the forums and hit the Imgur button (little picture)
Step 5) Enter the image code and file extension ( )
Step 6) Enter some text into your post (this is a requirement with all BBCode)
Step 7) Submit your post
Step 8) Enjoy!

Putting it here cuz I can never find that thread. Legia you should put it in that picture thread of yours you had 1 reserve left in it I think.

30-Sep-2016 14:49:51

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top