Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4A6F6B6B75 said :
Mod Lyon said :
Step 8) Enjoy!

My favourite step 8)

lold

278-279-906-65820831

Archaeox locked this thread as it is about funorb and is posted in W&F

There is only one page with two posts so I hope you don't require me to copy paste the format, but then again

Anyway

The OP has 300~ posts and the mod 42k~ The ignorance of the OP for not posting in Off Topic can be forgiven a bit.

The mod however should be capable of directing the OP to the correct section which is Off Topic either to create their thread there or join into one of the many funorb threads in that section.

Feel free to agree with the mod as they're correct for locking it and don't have to move it etc etc, but I think it would be better if you might advise mods to suggest they post it in a more appropriate section if they can't be bothered to move it. Especially when the user they're moderating doesn't have many posts and has been away for a prolonged period of time.

Oh yer I guess the mod really could think there is nowhere to post about funorb on these forums in which case it explains a lot lol.

While I'm here I've seen a mod hide a picture because somebody found it disturbing I think this needs to be evaluated as I find the furry thread pictures to be disturbing, but don't wish for them to all be hidden because clearly some people do not find them disturbing.

278-279-606-65820918

Continuing on from my above post as this reinforces my opinion I think: the user created another thread which was spam, but you can see this fmod has helped the user by directing them to the Off Topic section, which had the first mod done would have stopped them posting spam and probably led to the user having a more pleasant experience rather than them getting riled and posting spam.

A clear example of good moderating v not so good moderating.

I'd say it was a safe bet that had Archaeox actioned that thread...

30-Jul-2016 19:09:13 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2016 19:27:36 by Wilf

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top