Increase Max Character limit

Quick find code: 278-279-578-66191466

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Posts: 7,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
UrekMazino said :

I think we've moved past that point long ago so plz keep up.

You have not changed your opinion throughout the thread, so its safe to say you have not moved pass that point. It makes no difference here whether I reply to your first comment or last, neither your stance nor arguments have changed since. Do not assume that I did not read the latter pages simply because I decided to reply to an earlier comment, I am not as lazy as you are.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas .

26-Dec-2020 12:37:25 - Last edited on 26-Dec-2020 12:37:35 by UrekMazino

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm said :
Draco Burnz said :

I beg to differ as its the first ive seen it and as one can tell i visit the forum quite often.

So one can only surmise that this is one of the first times its ever been suggested.

Thus it just goes back to my original point.

You don't have to beg to differ draco, I'll differ you for free!

Here's two threads where this was discussed this year during the period of several months you had low forum activity.

one
two (bumped for about 10 weeks solid where you didn't post on it once).

Looking less specifically at threads, I can identify these individual posts talking about it too:

For example these posts in Here
One

Two

Three

and I can only assume you saw these because you literally posted on it here
Draco

Thanks Hmm!
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

27-Dec-2020 01:35:20

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kopaka said :
I personally would be much more willing to use colours and other codes like bold, italic, underline, etc. if it didn't cut into the character limit.

Not to mention adding images and links! Those eat up quite a lot!

And then there's quoting other posts. So often I have to trim out a massive amount of the quoted post or else I'll have no room left to add my own thoughts.

And I have a (what I consider a good one) habit of using a lot of gaps between sentences in order to make things more readable. That takes up characters, too!

I don't know what number makes sense but I definitely have hit 2000 many many times.

Indeed, and i also like to use things like "-----------------------------------------------" to act as a bar/divider. Only bypass i see is editing the max char in html like i did in first post then screen shot it and just post a picture as your post lol. <---no idea if that breaks forum rules tho, reason i never did this.

I'v only done that on reddit to bypass the auto remove mod bot they have that flags text lol. <--in my eyes was in my right to bypass it :P

27-Dec-2020 18:57:42

Quick find code: 278-279-578-66191466 Back to Top