HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
nat said :
You fight with one person, then drag another persons name in, then another person, and another person. This is how the drama continues.

No. Drama continues when my argument with one person is over, and then another person decides to get involved and join in. Then, when that argument is over, another person joins.

This argument didn't even involve you at first, and I sure as hell didn't drag you into it. YOU CHOSE to get involved.

Because I see the way you treat people. It just goes on and on. You attacked Morgan when she wasn't even commenting on that certain forum. Who the fuck does that? Ll.

You commented on my post on a thread, where I mentioned how horrible my first experience on HLF was, mainly due to YOU. You accusing me of being a flirt. WEEKS after the first accusation. And it's funny, you didn't bother to reply to me clearing up my name either, you decided to reply to Phylum advising me to ignore you.

Then you attacked him.

And I've seen the SAME CYCLE. Over and over. Sigh. You're thick. You're really thick.

25-Jul-2013 22:38:56

H alo
Feb Member 2012

H alo

Posts: 8,020 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nat said :
H alo said :
nat said :
You fight with one person, then drag another persons name in, then another person, and another person. This is how the drama continues.

No. Drama continues when my argument with one person is over, and then another person decides to get involved and join in. Then, when that argument is over, another person joins.

This argument didn't even involve you at first, and I sure as hell didn't drag you into it. YOU CHOSE to get involved.

Because I see the way you treat people. It just goes on and on. You attacked Morgan when she wasn't even commenting on that certain forum. Who the fuck does that? Ll.

You commented on my post on a thread, where I mentioned how horrible my first experience on HLF was, mainly due to YOU. You accusing me of being a flirt. WEEKS after the first accusation. And it's funny, you didn't bother to reply to me clearing up my name either, you decided to reply to Phylum advising me to ignore you.

Then you attacked him.

And I've seen the SAME CYCLE. Over and over. Sigh. You're thick. You're really thick.

You sure haven't seen the way I treat people. I've already said I've been on HLF for nearly 2 years, with the exact same attitude I've always had, and never had any problems with anyone.

I admit it was wrong of me to talk about Morgan in that thread. Apologies for that.

I didn't even talk to you on your first week in the HLF. OTHERS called you flirts and you tolerated it. http://puu.sh/3LGWN.png <-- you didn't say a single word to that guy. Everyone in Max Club fc called you a flirt. And honestly it sure looked like it.

I've never attacked Phylum. (http://puu.sh/3DPEJ) I've told him many times to shut up and leave me alone. I never even said anything to him or about him.

25-Jul-2013 22:47:16 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2013 22:49:11 by H alo

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top