Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

H alo
Feb Member 2012

H alo

Posts: 8,020 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You also calling me things like "little shit" and "dumb fuck" yet I haven't made one insulting post to you. I haven't name-called you at all. Shows your maturity. At the same time you shut off the guy who DID insult you by calling you fat.

25-Jul-2013 22:26:54 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2013 22:28:31 by H alo

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
nat said :
Luna and Allia also defended me. So no, no one "tolerated" Zisk.

Try again.

Yes but 20 people also aren't flaming him right now. If I had said something like that I'm sure all of you would be on my ass 24/7. As if you aren't already though.

Because he left???????

25-Jul-2013 22:28:11

H alo
Feb Member 2012

H alo

nat said :
H alo said :
nat said :
Luna and Allia also defended me. So no, no one "tolerated" Zisk.

Try again.

Yes but 20 people also aren't flaming him right now. If I had said something like that I'm sure all of you would be on my ass 24/7. As if you aren't already though.

Because he left???????

He did leave, but no one made comments about him after he left. When I left last night I woke up to find people calling me a faggot. That's what started drama, and you're justifying it and blaming it on me.

25-Jul-2013 22:29:21 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2013 22:30:26 by H alo

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
You also calling me things like "little shit" and "dumb fuck" yet I haven't made one insulting post to you. I haven't name-called you at all. Shows your maturity.

Shall we go back to you Pming Liam calling him a pathetic no namer, then turning your pm off? Maybe about the way you whined to him about everyone ganging up on you, yet going back to troll on the forum after you were done complaining.

Do not speak to me of maturity.

25-Jul-2013 22:30:13

H alo
Feb Member 2012

H alo

nat said :
H alo said :
You also calling me things like "little shit" and "dumb fuck" yet I haven't made one insulting post to you. I haven't name-called you at all. Shows your maturity.

Shall we go back to you Pming Liam calling him a pathetic no namer, then turning your pm off? Maybe about the way you whined to him about everyone ganging up on you, yet going back to troll on the forum after you were done complaining.

Do not speak to me of maturity.

Because he called me a faggot obviously. "No namer" is hardly namecalling.

25-Jul-2013 22:31:10

H alo
Feb Member 2012

H alo

nat said :
You fight with one person, then drag another persons name in, then another person, and another person. This is how the drama continues.

No. Drama continues when my argument with one person is over, and then another person decides to get involved and join in. Then, when that argument is over, another person joins.

This argument didn't even involve you at first, and I sure as hell didn't drag you into it. YOU CHOSE to get involved.

25-Jul-2013 22:33:21 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2013 22:33:47 by H alo

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top