HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Gina Liano

Gina Liano

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bullies and trolls on HLF wat
thats like saying there are bots in rs
---------------------------------------------

guess thats true and "pet" i find your posts more irritating than most. Please continue to be a keyboard warrior.

27-Jan-2013 10:19:54 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2013 10:20:16 by Gina Liano

The contents of this message have been hidden.

27-Jan-2013 10:52:51

Brent

Brent

Posts: 10,147 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
> foxy roxy xo posted:

bullies and trolls on HLF wat
thats like saying there are bots in rs
---------------------------------------------

guess thats true and "pet" i find your posts more irritating than most. Please continue to be a keyboard warrior.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Please continue to be new ;) You've had like 3 posts on the hlf, so I doubt you've had time to look at anyone else's posts yet and somehow you think I'm so bad. I really do find it quite amusing you're spending your time going after me, keep it up fangurl ;)

~Sheep

27-Jan-2013 20:34:21

Gina Liano

Gina Liano

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and yet you are spending your time defending yourself Pet. Also, I'm flattered that you would click to check my previous posts when all I suggested was that the comments you made about others on this thread weren't nice. There is a sense from your replies that you treat hlf as some sort of play ground/primary school, I have been maxed for a sufficient period of time and just because I don't go around posting idiotic replys/spam does not make me "new". Not attacking or being a "fanguurl", merely making observations. ;)

28-Jan-2013 04:40:15

Brent

Brent

Posts: 10,147 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
> foxy roxy xo posted:

and yet you are spending your time defending yourself Pet. Also, I'm flattered that you would click to check my previous posts when all I suggested was that the comments you made about others on this thread weren't nice. There is a sense from your replies that you treat hlf as some sort of play ground/primary school, I have been maxed for a sufficient period of time and just because I don't go around posting idiotic replys/spam does not make me "new". Not attacking or being a "fanguurl", merely making observations. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------
You seem to be the one coming back, and of course if you check my profile I will in return do the same? Is there something so wrong with that lol seeing as you did it in the first place...should I also feel flattered? Keep contradicting yourself more buddy.

If you are merely making observations then I would suggest at looking at the rest of the users on the HLF as there are far worse people than me and maybe it will open your eyes to how stupid you are being, now kindly fuck off because if you are "merely making observations" then that is exactly what I have also done and once again you are contradicting yourself ;) .

~Sheep

28-Jan-2013 04:59:58 - Last edited on 28-Jan-2013 05:02:01 by Brent

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top