HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
WolfSquirrel said :
But...I'm nice? I don't say people are ugly..

WHEN have I said anyone is ugly? Seriously??? Some random guy just called Nattie fat and everyone tolerates it. I haven't made any comments like that.

I shut him down and he left. That was the end of it. Can you just shut the fuck up lol.

25-Jul-2013 22:22:07

Allia

Allia

Posts: 3,333 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
WolfSquirrel said :

WHEN have I said anyone is ugly? Seriously??? Some random guy just called Nattie fat and everyone tolerates it. I haven't made any comments like that.

no one tolerated it i called him 12

25-Jul-2013 22:22:12

H alo
Feb Member 2012

H alo

Posts: 8,020 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nat said :
H alo said :
WolfSquirrel said :

I shut him down and he left. That was the end of it. Can you just shut the fuck up lol.

Why can't you shut me down then? You KEEP replying to me. Others keep replying to me. It won't end.

25-Jul-2013 22:23:40

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
nat said :
H alo said :
WolfSquirrel said :

Why can't you shut me down then? You KEEP replying to me. Others keep replying to me. It won't end.

Why don't you read my replies to him before making a comment? You obviously have no idea what I meant by "shut him down"

Dumb fuck.

25-Jul-2013 22:25:20

H alo
Feb Member 2012

H alo

Posts: 8,020 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nat said :
Luna and Allia also defended me. So no, no one "tolerated" Zisk.

Try again.

Yes but 20 people also aren't flaming him right now. If I had said something like that I'm sure all of you would be on my ass 24/7. As if you aren't already though.

25-Jul-2013 22:25:57

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top