Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like how you took one that I quoted. Lol. Why would you still then bring it back up ages later? On a completely different thread? Why didn't you atleast reply to me defending myself with a well needed apology? It isn't fair that you think you can say whatever you like to me, and not have any consequences.

I don't care how long you've been here. It's obvious people have issues with you. I see it time and time again on multiple threads. People even complain about you in-game. They just don't waste their energy on you, and I didn't either until you started really pissing me off with your attitude.

25-Jul-2013 22:53:50

H alo
Feb Member 2012

H alo

Posts: 8,020 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You were the one who brought it back up ages later, when you said "my first week of HLF was horrible because of you"... even though I never talked to you back then. And you still ignore and tolerate those who did make it horrible.

Why should I apologise to you? I didn't say anything to you. Even if I did apologise you probably aren't going to drop it, you'll just ignore it and continue the drama. Are you angry I said you don't get enough male attention? Wake up woman. That's not an insult, calling me a little shit/dumb fuck is an insult. You still tolerate the guy that called you fat.

If people have issues with me then they can keep it to themselves and not bring it up on the HLF. Funny thing is even when I make positive or supporting posts I get this kind of response: http://puu.sh/3HIU0

Do you think that was necessary? I don't think so, but everyone tolerates it. If people don't want to waste their energy on me then why have you all been arguing with me for the last 30 or whatever pages?

25-Jul-2013 23:03:50 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2013 23:04:16 by H alo

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top