Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Erehk, I too have I've looked hard for something that would allow quoting those posts, and like you found nothing :/ Making the link seemed to be best alternative I can come up with. Hope it's of some use to you :)

Morgan said :
I think I know what you mean, and I previewed a post, but there's no badge :(

Oh I was mistaken, I haven't done anything to preview. Getting forgetful in my old age.

But when viewing posts by a user what I said applies...
Posts by Morgypie (with default badge flip)

08-Apr-2016 02:10:40

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Well tbh that date comes from my original thread, it was intended for Baraxil or MaxQ as one of them became F2P. The date was taken from their posts.

Bodyy's flip side badge uses a date from this thread. Basically if you're a member the date doesn't really apply (though it might).

I haven't made a custom contributor since for everyone, just those who don't have a members badge. I can't really do it for members because then they wont have a members badge.

08-Apr-2016 02:50:29 - Last edited on 08-Apr-2016 02:51:38 by Indecent Act

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I temporarily bought myself members to sell some fangs I had (back when I did araxxor they were a 20m loss and now 50m profit :p )

Does this cause you to have to go back and forth between turning the non-member badge and the member badge on (sorry if this is a silly question)? I'm not looking to give you a hard time with switching back and forth :(
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

08-Apr-2016 10:17:32

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Hiya Rowley ­<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lil Update: Version 3.1.9.45

Voice of Seren feed that RS Linkify reads has changed recently. Not sure when that happened but as always when I go away these things tend to happen.

RS Linkify will now handle the new feed and both icons should show again. It might take until the next hour before VoS updates, but it should be all good from there on :)

@Bodyy, you have a badge once again :)

12-Apr-2016 02:11:14

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Hiya Keighlea, ty for the coffee :)

I just noticed that poll doesn't embed. I was a little worried for a minute until I realised that old poll uses a different URL.

Hehe, it is still a thing! Also here's a remake of it I did shortly after changes were made to embedding :)

Edit: Interesting, the results differ a bit from the original.

https://hlf-polls.appspot.com/#/polls/7

12-Apr-2016 16:12:35 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2016 16:14:28 by Indecent Act

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
@Bodyy, you have a badge once again
Thanks!

I was just curious what happens and I realize now *I think* it would have remained over the membership icon which would have been fine too. I only gave it membership to convert the GP left on the account into bonds for my new account :D

Thank you for the VoS update! I should be gaining access to priff sometime in the next few days :)
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

12-Apr-2016 23:59:45 - Last edited on 13-Apr-2016 00:00:14 by Body btw

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top