Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh thanks Dsctatom, I've been trying to catch that. I wasn't able to see it this time (I was too slow) but I think I'm jut going to run additional checks and revert to default icon when things don't add up.

The Jagex clock is so hit and miss, most of my code for the api is error correction as it is :/

Body btw said :
Trying to tell ppl to not turn off their linkify.. they just need to update it or try turning it back on to see if it's fix'd.

Aww thanks Ibody, you're a champion ­<3

Since IQ9 started to be noticed I have gained over 100 linkify users. That's the single biggest jump in users in a short space of time ever. I can't be sure if it's directly related but I can't say it's merely coincidence either.

For those that missed the vid or want to replay it...

Version 3.1.8.81 can play back the last embedded video. You must be viewing a thread (any thread will work). Simply type IQ9 in the Search Box and click the Search button :)

25-Oct-2015 05:08:44 - Last edited on 25-Oct-2015 05:09:10 by Indecent Act

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
aww shucks :p

It's the least anyone could do really. We get a great, free service and product... and you do a great job! Just know that the majority of users appreciate your hard work :)
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

25-Oct-2015 05:58:59 - Last edited on 25-Oct-2015 08:14:11 by Body btw

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AoDude said :
Hey, pretty sure today's video is bugged for me... Just loads a blank forum page... Not sure if you are aware of this yet.
Same, every thread is a blank page and I have to refresh for anything to load. Completely forgot about the stuff today though so this is a nice warning before I spoop myself :p
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

26-Oct-2015 00:27:06

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh damn that's a blunder on my part. I made some changes, so those who saw the last vid wont get another in quick succession. Looks like I made it worse not better.

Updating to Version 3.1.8.82 has a fix for this, oh there is no vid today so no spooping!

Thanks AoDude and Embed for letting me know :)

26-Oct-2015 01:33:40

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top