Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah sorry about that everyone, I'm the idiot who can't get the date right.

I made some changes to reduce the IQ9 stuff. Since it really snowballed once it got noticed. So I felt it shouldn't be in your face. But I missed one of the date checks, that's now causing the blank page.

I probably would have been better off leaving it since the IQ9 thing would have been less disruptive.

Anyway my apologies, Updating to Version 3.1.8.82 puts things right, no blank page and no IQ9.

26-Oct-2015 02:31:26

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,915 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Waves.-

I currently don't have my lovely green avatar, but I just want you to know that I am experiencing this lovely jubbly with Linkify enabled.

http://i.imgur.com/O0AyaNl.png

It also does it on the forum/thread list. I don't know what's causing it.

26-Oct-2015 02:45:13

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Right, I forced-updated the extension. What's odd is that I hadn't been at the desktop all day, so I am surprised that it took this long to update.

@.@

The avatar is back now! Woo!

Buuuut, occasionally, I will get an error-image; like, the image is blank/transparent, simply says "Froud" and is cut in-half.

26-Oct-2015 03:04:21

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Glad that's helped :)

Chrome checks extensions for updates at 5 hour intervals (assuming default browser settings). This update was only published two hours ago so it's just a matter of time before everyone receives it.

Not sure about the avatar image issue, but I'll be spending lots of time on the forums today so hopefully I'll catch it :)

26-Oct-2015 03:22:25

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Ahah. Hopefully, you'll do well. :O

I'll let you know if I find anything else that's strange or peculiar.

I must say that I miss Linkify at work. I am on my mobile (always) during the day. :c

Thank you very much~!

26-Oct-2015 03:27:03

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

­­Ty Rowley, but it was a silly mistake. It turned into two mistakes that could have been easily avoided.

I shouldn't have changed it all (skip the vid), and I should have at least got it right when I did change it.

Already I've learnt lots from the last week, and that will eventually reflect in Linkify :) ­­

27-Oct-2015 01:19:24 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2015 17:18:35 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top