Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think I've eaten fruit loops since I was kid, ty Morgypie ­<3

Keighlea said :
Hope all is well in postal land :) Have a wonderful evening!

Just bills, damn it. Now I have to wait until next week to get my black leather balaclava. I even bought new shoes just to match it perfectly too :/

Oh well that's typical of all postal services I guess. Looks like I might be logging for bonus xp weekend after all, or I might even work on some updates for Linkify :)

25-Sep-2015 08:58:50

Ziksy
Oct Member 2012

Ziksy

Posts: 13,420 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Hiya Ziksy,

I'm still working on a few things to improve the situation when the official feed fails. I hadn't thought about being able to manually change it. That's something I'll consider.

As you can see the feed failed for this hour, the changes I made wont come into effect until it can hit a working clock. So hopefully in 15 minutes it'll apply and handle future fails better.

I'm in the process of writing my own API that I'll host on my site to handle the clock, this will make things much better since I'll tailor it specifically for RS Linkify.

As for the badge, that's just a little something I gave to people who have contributed to linkify, that I feel deserve a little recognition. Those people often provide help on this thread, so it's a nice for readers to see the info has a level of credibility.

Those who have the badge have no obligations to RS Linkify, nor does it require any upkeep. I guess the main thing about the badge is that it's my way of saying thank you, I don't know what I'd have done without you.

I think Lust was the last one to get a badge, she's helped largely with custom avatars, also provides answers to questions, and gives me lots of solid feedback on new content and new ideas. And of course posts some cool coffee gifs.

I don't think anyone has tried to earn one, and I think in most cases it came as a surprise when they were issued one. Most of the people with badges got them all at the same time, there was no prior knowledge that there were badges in the making so it wasn't something to aim for.

A little late, but thanks for reply :)

Yeh, the badge (among all the rest updates we can toggle) looks amazing :)
I thought it's some special-credit rewards as I see people are really dedicated to support your work with this great feature.

Keep up the good work!
Red
Yellow
Green

25-Sep-2015 23:53:57

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rowley it's great to see you and Indy, the community could use more of you everywhere. :)

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekend. I made a friend today :)
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

26-Sep-2015 12:05:00

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top