Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Body btw said :
Oh I see, thanks for the input you two! :) I keep forgetting how layered these forums are and all :( I don't know much about this stuff but it doesn't appear they plan on making more "room" with the re-skin either?

ah well :c thanks again :) and you made really good points. I'm not sure I would even want them if it were possible. It could get very annoying like you said with everyone on the same page using a .gif avatar.

­­
Elite Pixels
, come say hi!

Élîte Pïxèls † 2.2k+ Tier 7 ­­

As for the re-skin making more room. It's hard to say how things will be after the reskin. There has been trend with runescape's website lately. Give us less, make stuff bigger or spread it out. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way, it's just only way I can describe the style used. Started with the hiscores, then new alog, Runelabs,  and now re-skin screenies all seem to follow a similar theme.

Should that style continue, it could make things easier for me in some ways, and possibly be a less restricting. Though when it all happens I wont have time to think about any of that for some time :)

03-Mar-2015 21:16:44

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since I've actually been using the RS Linkify report button rather than my own methods now, is it possible it could be changed slightly?

At the moment it's this:

261-262-33-65181208
Thread title: RS-Linkify
Page: 708
Summary of issue:

Could it not be condensed into:

Thread title: RS Linkify
Page 708, post 3
Summary of the issue: Blablabla

That way it's a lot easier for Lee to access the post in question (since it's a direct link to the post), it doesn't require him copy and pasting it or manually entering the page number/getting the post.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

04-Mar-2015 14:25:11

Doflamingo
Dec Member 2023

Doflamingo

Posts: 35,739 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Could I get this as an avatar picture? I don't know when I'm going to finish so this will do for now.

http://puu.sh/gm7oR.jpg

Also would like "Oct 1991 - Feb 2015" below display name.
Thanks, Appreciate it.

04-Mar-2015 16:02:11 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2015 16:03:31 by Doflamingo

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Oh wow, logging into the forums and the first thing I see is this page. Not just some of Runescape's finest, but also some of Linkify's finest. And coffee too :)

Still waking up, 3:10 am here. So if this post sounds like I'm talking in my sleep, it's because I probably am :)

­­­­

Hiya Morgypie ­<3 :)

­­­­

Hiya Lust, perfect timing with that coffee ­<3 :)

­­­­

Hiya Rowley ­<3 :)

It's easy to change, but they are very specific about the format. I agree it looks like it could be improved with click-able QFC.

I don't know why they ask for it to be that way. Perhaps the tools they use require a specific format.

If Lee states otherwise, I'm very happy to make changes that make it easier for them.

Until then, I'm not comfortable changing it based on the assumption that embedded QFC are better for us, so they must better for them. It may be the case, but I need to know first.

­­­­

Hiya Keighlea ­<3 :)

04-Mar-2015 16:15:53

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

@R I P Monica,

Beautiful drawing. You may notice I expanded the background to make it a square. This means less cropping for 100 x 100 avatar and you don't lose parts of the image. Hope what I did is okay, I wanted it to look the best it could when resized.

­­­­R I P Monica­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10680.png ­­10680­­­­

And for your title go to: Settings --> Miscellaneous --> Refresh Titles :)

04-Mar-2015 16:38:14

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top