Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good morning all ­<3

Not exactly a morning a drink but who cares. It has coffee in it and that's good enough for me :)

http://www.scienceofdrink.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/sambuca-coffee-frape-2.jpg

­­­­

­­­­Weyburn's Friend­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10593.png ­­10593­­­­

I haven't seen any little iron Weyburns running around lately. Hope you are still playing ironman.

20-Nov-2014 01:48:34 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2014 01:49:53 by Indecent Act

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As requested, new-ish titles that don't start with lower case that are suffixes:

Zilyana's Bane
Ruler of the Tower
Scourge of the Wild
Master of Clay
Slayer of Imps
Chroniclator
Slapsaroth
, Scion of Viggora (Not sure if the comma appears on the forums, but it exists ingame)
Blackbeard
Runebeard
Dream of Mah
, Vanguard of Armadyl (Same as ^)
, Warmaster of Bandos (^)

That's about everything.

Edit: I just changed my title to 'Vanguard of Armadyl' ingame, we'll see whether the comma appears whenever the forums catches up I guess.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

20-Nov-2014 07:34:11 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2014 07:38:47 by Hevilmystic

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Ty Rowley, I'll make some corrections and include in my next update :)

I might do later today, but I'll wait and see if anyone else has anything to add to list. So many titles now, my simple rule of detecting suffixes is no longer catching them all.

20-Nov-2014 07:44:31

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Hevilmystic said :
I went through the entire list of titles and that's it.
Oh that's awesome, thanks so much for that :)

I'm finding it hard t find some of these titles on forums. I really need to see them to test a few things. As far as I know the comma do appear on forum titles.

The titles that begin with a comma should be already treated as suffixes, as can be seen here with the title , the World Guardian .

But I don't know about others, when the forums catch up, you're new title will help me since I haven't seen that one as yet.

I do have one question with your list, are the titles you posted arranged that way in game? Some can work either way so I'm just curious.

Anyway I can't do much more right now, I've thrashed the forums looking for examples and hit the rate limit so I need to wait a while.

20-Nov-2014 08:38:26

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top