Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vandalizes said :
Soo i was thinking of something for the adv log, and i was wondering if you could make it possible to have a ge price checker next to drop count to check how much gp uve earned last 24 hours? :) Ive showed it to a few people and they said it looks amazingly good, gotta say so myself too :P Way better than classic and the one Jagex has, rs page adv log takes ages to load too :/

Thank you for nice comments, and great suggestion :)

An estimation of prices is do-able. There is another thing I want to add to the alog and the option to show activity between two dates, so that means the total value of loot could be for 24 hours, a week or any given time period depending on how far the alog goes back. So yes that's something I'll certainly be including :)

­­­­

­­­­Pretty sure­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10363.png­­10363­­­­

@MichaeISword, yet again you've done another fine edit. That one looked quite tricky, thank you so much for all your help :)

07-Mar-2014 17:21:27

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tamal said :
I wished I grabbed a screenshot... but in HLF every thread had " & 120 cape" appended to the thread title. Is this a Linkify easter egg?

Yup :) There's a few screenshots a couple pages back, and some confused people made threads in RS Discussion :D

It will appear twice after installing Linkify and then won't happen anymore

Edit: -drops off a pot of ­coffee for the early riser-

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

07-Mar-2014 20:36:56 - Last edited on 07-Mar-2014 20:37:21 by Keighlea

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here you go :)

­­­­Hardstylez­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10364.png­­10364­­­­

Edit: MichaeISword posted while I was uploading the pic. I can change to the one he did if you prefer.

08-Mar-2014 02:45:33 - Last edited on 08-Mar-2014 02:48:08 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top