Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay Morgypie, that second coffee is kicking in, I think I can reply now :)

Basically you're suggesting the quotes in the reply box persists after page navigation. I don't see why that should be limited to quotes. I'd take it a step further and retain everything regardless if there was quotes or not.

What you have suggested is actually a great idea, there may need to be a few options added. For example you may type something and choose not post, that would be a pain if it persisted, but a simple [clear] textarea button would sort that and of course the text area would be cleared after submitting a post.

I love the idea, definitely will be looking into this :)

06-Oct-2014 02:57:10 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2014 02:58:56 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Might be a few weeks before I do anything major.

Updates will be minimal this month, working on something (Linkify related) that's taking much of my focus atm. But once that's done, I'll be very keen to get some recent suggestions happening :)

Edit: omg I'm getting worse at typing by the day :/

Edit: Damn I had to edit my edit, that's how bad I'm getting!

06-Oct-2014 03:09:34 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2014 03:11:40 by Indecent Act

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J3 said :
So I've not used the forums in a week or 2, is this clan thing a linkify  thing or a jagex thing? :P

Linkify!

-

Is it possible I could have the prefix "#ForzaJules"? I feel it's appropriate following this weekend's events...

If it's not possible to add hashes to a title, an "F1 Addict" prefix would be fine :)

Thank you <3

Edit: It seems like I'm having to edit posts, too!

~ "What happened on track is secondary, one of us is in bad shape" - Adrian Sutil
Unslain Bosses - Clan

06-Oct-2014 09:10:47 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2014 09:12:28 by Hevilmystic

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top