Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Amaethwr, Oh yeah I wasn't thinking of that. If you trained without keys/spins/bonus xp you are not in the running.

Morgan said :
Hi Indyboo! :)

(just saying hello :) )

Hiya Morgypie ­<3

Acko said :
I have no idea if this is possible, or even desirable but would it be possible to make RS-Linkify auto-minimize certain sections of the runescape forums?

Yep, been suggested before, and it's just one of those I haven't got around to doing. But I will do it....eventually!

@Lifer,

Thanks for your feedback, I wasn't really aware of that when browser window is sized to small window.

Middle mouse button is your friend in this situation. It bypasses the lightbox completely and works within the lightbox too. It will open the image in a new tab and give focus to the tab.

I am making changes to the light box and I will take your comments on board. I'm going to make it so the zoom resizes the image container as well as the image. This will suit a larger variety of images sizes.

When I make these changes, it should be a one size fits all solution, with a few extra advantages. If you feel it's still not helpful in the scenarios your described I'll definitely proved some options to turn it off.

I have a working version of the new lightbox, but I'm still making adjustments. It shouldn't be long before I finish it.

04-Aug-2014 06:05:04 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2014 06:17:23 by Indecent Act

Hugopluks13

Hugopluks13

Posts: 9,931 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the reply 2 days ago. Will be interesting to see what you will be able to do. You will never get anything for free. Anyone claiming that is trying to scam, lure or hijack you.
Twitter: @Hugopluks13 || Currently playing on: Rhydon || Dutch

04-Aug-2014 07:53:54

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
@Amaethwr, Oh yeah I wasn't thinking of that. If you trained without keys/spins/bonus xp you are not in the running.
Yea, I didn't use those.. :P + I just went and checked because I became too curious. I've gone from 3rd best monthly farm down to 26th, with the 1st being 50m now, which is just ridiculous, but never mind, eh. (+ I'll stop with the Off Topic talk now!)
Selective Completionist

04-Aug-2014 15:11:06

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top