Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Requests to change names in your database for Linkify-titles to continue working and avatar gallery updating of names incoming!

Oh I'm guessing that means display names have been made available. Fortunately avatars aren't tied to the name, as long as people use their code they'll continue to work as normal.

Titles are different though and I need to manually update them. But I made sure updating names for titles is really easy.

I'll keep checking back here regularly just in case I need to update the titles.

Thank you for the heads up ­<3 :)

05-Aug-2014 15:49:13

Dingo
Jul Member 2023

Dingo

Posts: 168 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Indecent Act

I find it wonderful that you are making the Runescape forums so customizable and a fun experience for all of its dedicated players! Keep up the goodness! :) I also read that you make custom avatars for forum users. Any chance I could trouble you for a " Blue Charm" avatar code? :) Would be much appreciated!

05-Aug-2014 19:30:26

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here you go Blue Charm, and ty for the kind words :)

­­­­Blue Charm­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10484.png ­­10484­­­­

­­­­

TM22 said :
Super
Anxiously

Title please, just to make sure it shows. (It's my in-game title.)

Changed my name from Sudowoodo btw, if that info is needed, not sure. xD

­­
­­Riding out the
storm..
­­
­­

Done, Just go to Settings --> Miscellaneous --> Refresh Titles.

Previous name is not needed unless you already had a custom title.

If you ever change display names just let me know so I can associate your title with your new name. It's np if you decide you want to change your title, just post here and I'll fix it up :)

05-Aug-2014 20:30:49

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top