Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome! Thanks Rowley :)

That's pretty much the same as what's happening for me, except I still get it with RS Linkify disabled. Mouse over fixes it. Actually just moving the mouse off the colour button fixes it.

Your version info is the same as mine.

My Version Info...

RS-Linkify Version: 3.0.9.4
Chrome Version: 36.0.1985.125
Compiled for: Win32
Language: en-US
Blood Caffeine Level: 74% Caffeine, 26% Blood. (Need just one more cup.)

20-Jul-2014 22:08:52

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Update: Version 3.0.9.5 3.0.9.7

I wasn't going to do an update until later in the week, but it seems now is a good time due to a few issues.

Some of the issues are beyond the scope of RS Linkify, but I've made some small changes to help minimise the animated gif problem.

I've also added some code that will remove smileys from youtube links. This only applies to youtube, other links will remain unchanged for the time being.

Big thank you to all that have posted regarding the things I just mentioned, it's been a big help and you've given me enough information that I'm able to make some small improvements (I hope).

The colour menu for BB colours is having problems for some people, it can occur with or without RS Linkify and I'm not sure what I can do about it, but I'm working on it :)

­­­­

Edit: Damn, I just worked out how to fix the BB colour menu after I updated. Updating again...

Version 3.0.9.7 should be available now

Looks like I've covered all the issues mentioned over the last couple of pages :)

21-Jul-2014 00:19:10 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2014 04:33:24 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top