Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Klyntar

Klyntar

Posts: 7,177 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The light-box was probably the best thing added for productivity since the initial release, tbh. I've just been waiting for an official release before saying anything about it. I'll probably be trying out a title here soon, but I need to think more about what I want before doing so.

And nice logo. XD

Also, about the wheel click to open images in a new tab. Is there any way that could be added to links in general, like forum sections and threads? Or would that be too taxing?  Just curious because I always find myself opening numerous tabs to different threads so that I don't have to keep reloading the forum.

­­
Blessed
are the
destroye
rs of fa
lse hope
, for th
ey are t
he true
Messiahs
­­

08-Jul-2014 12:04:13 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2014 12:11:43 by Klyntar

Blasty
Feb Member 2017

Blasty

Posts: 9,319 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Klyntar said :
Also, about the wheel click to open images in a new tab. Is there any way that could be added to links in general, like forum sections and threads? Or would that be too taxing?  Just curious because I always find myself opening numerous tabs to different threads so that I don't have to keep reloading the forum.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/157179?hl=en
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/165450?hl=en

Press Ctrl and click a link. Or click a link with your middle mouse button (or mousewheel).:
Opens the link in a new tab in the background .

Press Ctrl+Shift and click a link. Or press Shift and click a link with your middle mouse button (or mousewheel).:
Opens the link in a new tab and switches to the newly opened tab.

Press Shift and click a link.:
Opens the link in a new window.

i

­­
­­<
Blasty
the Blue
>­­
­­
Blasty
// @BlastytheBlue // Blasty#5167
| Co-owner of Mine Nation

08-Jul-2014 12:40:34 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2014 12:43:22 by Blasty

Klyntar

Klyntar

Posts: 7,177 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blasty said :
Klyntar said :

https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/183101?hl=en

Press Ctrl and click a link: Open the link in a new tab in the background
Press Ctrl+Shift and click a link: Open the link in a new tab and switch to the newly opened tab
Press Shift and click a link: Open the link in a new window

i

­­
­­<
Blasty
the Blue
>­­
­­

Yes, I know you can do that. But that's no faster than right clicking to do it when you browse with only the mouse. The only reason I even asked about it was because it was added for pictures.  Now if you can tell me how to make a macro on a mouse that can hit ctrl+shift+left click or even shift+wheel in the same click I will be happy to do that, but as far as I can figure out clicks won't register on them.

You could say to just put ctrl+shift on a button then hold it down and click but if you've ever tried doing that it's extremely wonky feeling when you hold buttons on the side of a mouse and then click at the same time.

­­
Blessed
are the
destroye
rs of fa
lse hope
, for th
ey are t
he true
Messiahs
­­

08-Jul-2014 12:50:41 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2014 12:55:56 by Klyntar

Blasty
Feb Member 2017

Blasty

Posts: 9,319 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Klyntar said :
ctrl+shift+left click

That opens a link in a new tab and focuses it for me :O

E: Keyboard modifying clicks doesn't feel wonky to me either, but that could just be because I used to use a mac so I got used to using a key modifier just to even right-click >.>

i

­­
­­<
Blasty
the Blue
>­­
­­
Blasty
// @BlastytheBlue // Blasty#5167
| Co-owner of Mine Nation

08-Jul-2014 13:04:23 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2014 13:07:41 by Blasty

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top