Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I do love lightboxes tbh... I keep on clicking an image and waiting for it to open in a new tab. It's beautiful.

And now I'm just confused. Did they focus or not?! Don't do this to meee :(

Yes they did but not via middle click, they opened in new tab via left click with focus :)

Edit: Okay I just worked out how to override the browser and take control of what new tabs should get focus.

If you update to version 3.0.7.6 you'll see tabs will no longer be in the background after middle clicking. It definitely feels different but I think I like it :)

Sureeeeeeeee said :
hi, i meet the requirements for coffee title *sips coffee*

Your name has huge potential with titles. I can think of many short sentences that start with Pretty sure. Pretty sure I love coffee.

04-Jul-2014 01:03:19 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2014 01:38:46 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I feel constantly bombarding you with coffee and thanks yous isn't good enough for you. :(

I think you underestimate the effect it has on me when someone says thank you.

Be it with an image or text or whatever. I expect nothing yet when I read though these pages there is literally 100's possibly 1000's (if you include my 1st thread) of compliments and thanks.

I'm not joking when I say it's overwhelming, and it feels amazing and it stirs strong emotions within me. Might sound silly, but that's how I feel.

Just about every post on this thread is a reminder of how supportive the HLF community can be. Words cant describe it, but it blows me away.

I guess what I'm trying to say to all that have posted here, or spoken to me in game, is thank you, the support means more than you'll ever know!

­­­­

I have another small update coming soon. It's regarding the middle click and opening images in a new tab. I'm making the new tab open adjacent to the currently active tab so when the tab containing the pic is closed your previously active tab will be in focus. The default way creates a new tab at the far right, this isn't good when close it because the next tab that becomes active may not be the tab you were on previously.

I'm kind of learning as I go with the whole tabs thing, and it gets pretty messy when you have 2 or browser windows open each with multiple tabs open. But I think I've got it worked out and I'll update soon :)

04-Jul-2014 03:26:42

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Hevilmystic said :
I feel constantly bombarding you with coffee and thanks yous isn't good enough for you. :(

Be it with an image or text or whatever. I expect nothing yet when I read though these pages there is literally 100's possibly 1000's (if you include my 1st thread) of compliments and thanks.

I'm not joking when I say it's overwhelming, and it feels amazing and it stirs strong emotions within me. Might sound silly, but that's how I feel.

Just about every post on this thread is a reminder of how supportive the HLF community can be. Words cant describe it, but it blows me away.

I guess what I'm trying to say to all that have posted here, or spoken to me in game, is thank you, the support means more than you'll ever know!
­

You're so awesome Indy lol

Posts like these make me smile so much because they are relatable, and a ton of people look up to you within the community, which makes it even better!

We are so fortunate that you decided to share this special thing with us, and the best part is that you didn't just release it and say that was it, but you keep on giving us updates, forum avatars and helping people out!

Keep taking everything in stride, and keep being you. Happy fourth of July!

http://a2.img.mobypicture.com/ee0ec8d3f7b2d774187bc267937b703c_view.jpg

04-Jul-2014 04:54:50 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2014 04:58:30 by You Pick It

James
Nov Member 2021

James

Posts: 7,969 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't believe I've thanked you for the amazing work you do.

I appreciate all the countless hours you have put into this to make it what it is today.

So here you go.

http://puu.sh/9W5nW.png
­­­­A Lady Man­­­­

04-Jul-2014 05:36:08 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2014 05:36:32 by James

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :

What you have to keep in mind is you're an awesome HLF community member yourself :) . Not only do you offer suggestions and advice to players and create well done suggestions of your own, you make it easier for everyone else to do the same!

You have a wonderful sense of humor, a great heart, and a strong attraction to coffee. As much as I love the HLF and the time I've spent here over the last few years, this thread (both versions) and your website thread in general are my favorites. The best thing about signing into the forums is coming to this thread to see if you've posted anything.. I check this thread about every 2 hours, which is more often than I even bump my own suggestion threads. I created a thread about an audio suggestion in the Ninja forums a couple days ago and haven't even been back to it lol.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... Saying thank you when I'm truly thankful for the things you do seems like very little from my end, for all you do as an amazing member of the HLF community. If it has such a positive effect on you to say a small token of my thanks, I'll happily continue ­<3

­Coffee  !!

­­­­ The Purple Sorceress ­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

04-Jul-2014 05:40:24

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top