Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

An Aviansie
Oct Member 2004

An Aviansie

Posts: 12,278 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
I wonder if there's a reliable way to determine what percentage of active HLF users use Linkify?

Just something I was thinking about when I was looking at that Plush poll and saw 162 votes (so far). I wondered if that was close to the number of active HLFers, but then I realized only people with Linkify would be able to vote so it may not be

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify (:
­­­­

I don't have Linkify and I was able to vote in that poll.
Armadylean lorebird
| Rite of Passage quest!
Proud owner of the
Master Quest Cape
and the
Trimmed Completionist Cape

23-May-2014 04:59:50

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H410m45t3r, you have a choice either one thanks to Blasty. Haven't see you around for quite a while, hope you are doing well :)

­­­­H410m45t3r­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10280.png ­­10280­­­­

­­­­H410m45t3r­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10281.png ­­10281­­­­

23-May-2014 07:12:10

Mintcakes

Mintcakes

Posts: 603 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had to do a system restore yesterday and restored it back to like 6 days ago, now Linkify doesn't work and I don't know what I've broken :( halp! I've reloaded Chrome/rebooted my laptop but nothing works.

http://i.imgur.com/TkZGpUn.png

23-May-2014 10:50:57

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mintcakes, you're not the only one to have this happen after system restore.

Just remove RS Linkify, click the bin icon in the pic you posted. The reinstall it from the chrome app store.

If you have any problems don't hesitate to post here again and we'll get you sorted :)

Edit:
Oh here's a tip: When you have RS Linkify set up how you like it, signature, custom colours, etc. Goto Miscellaneous Settings, and export your settings to a file. That will give you a backup of your settings that you can import at any time later.

23-May-2014 12:49:20 - Last edited on 23-May-2014 12:50:20 by Indecent Act

Blasty
Feb Member 2017

Blasty

Posts: 9,319 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rugmonkey said :
Just noticed that if you try to see the results of one of blasty's polls without actually voting in it, it goes to the 'make a poll' screen rather than showing the results

Lemme have a look

E: Looks like I've made it duplicate embed part of the url like e/e/ so it's invalid, I'll fix that soon.

i

­­
­­<
Blasty
the Blue
>­­
­­
Blasty
// @BlastytheBlue // Blasty#5167
| Co-owner of Mine Nation

23-May-2014 15:16:25 - Last edited on 23-May-2014 15:18:38 by Blasty

Mintcakes

Mintcakes

Posts: 603 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
@Mintcakes, you're not the only one to have this happen after system restore.

Just remove RS Linkify, click the bin icon in the pic you posted. The reinstall it from the chrome app store.

If you have any problems don't hesitate to post here again and we'll get you sorted :)

Edit:
Oh here's a tip: When you have RS Linkify set up how you like it, signature, custom colours, etc. Goto Miscellaneous Settings, and export your settings to a file. That will give you a backup of your settings that you can import at any time later.

Ahh life saver, thank you :D

23-May-2014 16:38:59

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top