Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Avogadro

Avogadro

Posts: 4,088 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ryan's pictures show him with a custom avatar. Is still in the current version? Because I only have 1 set of options, and it's about embedded files.

Not trying to rush anything. But if it's there and I'm not seeing it, I'd like to know why.
7:^]

20-Mar-2015 12:37:15

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ryan M is up to no good, he's a trouble maker!

I haven't started on custom avatars yet, so I guess he's got a script loading the image (maybe I should jump on my server and edit his avatar, give him some lipstick and a sexy outfit).

I'll probably start on the custom avatars tomorrow (if all goes well).

As for the update, seems to be a bit hit and miss. Unfortunately google don't give much info on how their update process works. I have found inconsistencies with it across multiple computers all simultaneously singed in to the same google account. All auto updating at different times, some can force updates while others cant. I have given up trying to understand it. Eventually it happens by itself but the time frames vary so much.

Anyway, Ryan is cheating!

20-Mar-2015 12:55:39

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fairytales said :
Haven't seen you logged on lil indecent for awhile Indy!

Hiya Kieren :)

I hope is all well for you. I've been neglecting my Lil Indecent, hopefully when I get on top of Linkify I'll give her the attention she deserves.

Edit: Damn this quoting, I really need to make it stack again.

Avogadro said :
Alright, thanks for the answer. I figured Ryan had done something himself.

Can you speed up the transitions for the top menu bar a tad? Or least make it togglescape? :)

Yep, I'll add an option for the delay, something that covers 0 - 500ms.

20-Mar-2015 13:11:11 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2015 13:15:08 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top