Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cheers for the update, Indy.

I see it's no longer possible to right-click anywhere on the forum page to get the Linkify settings displayed.

Have to navigate to the extensions page, find Linkify and select "options" now to open the settings menu.

Will you be re-adding the ability to open up the settings menu by right-clicking anywhere on the forum page, like before?

20-Mar-2015 10:21:16

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squishy Cats said :
Haven't been following this thread lately, but is Linkify back yet? Or do you know when?

It's partially back. Image/video embedding and linking is now operational again.

20-Mar-2015 10:41:49 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2015 10:42:00 by Singularity

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Cheers for the update, Indy.

I see it's no longer possible to right-click anywhere on the forum page to get the Linkify settings displayed.

Have to navigate to the extensions page, find Linkify and select "options" now to open the settings menu.

Will you be re-adding the ability to open up the settings menu by right-clicking anywhere on the forum page, like before?

Yep I sure will :)

You can expect many small frequent updates that will gradually get Linkify back where it was. Actually better than it was.

Most updates will be silent (because I hate constant notifications) but occasionally I'll display an update message when there is something of note to mention.

The next updates will be some things that aren't HLF specific, something like custom colours, friends/clan backgrounds. Your post is a good reminder for me, since some options will be changing and updates will be frequent, quick access to the settings page will be a good thing. So I'll make sure I get that done soon :)

Klyntar said :
Any way to re-add the "show user in thread" button that use to be there when you would click to show posts made by you?

The
link will return, mostly likely in the form of a button. Can't give you an ETA, tbh I can't give anything an ETA. But I'll definitely be doing it :)

20-Mar-2015 11:22:39 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2015 11:24:54 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top