Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sotox said :
I like how the snow respond to mouse move, if I may ask, it is CSS3 right?

HTML5 canvas, all the geometry, graphics and physics is driven by javascript and the output is rendered onto a transparent HTML5 canvas. The only CSS used is for setting the container's display property.

I didn't write this, I just modified it to suit this situation. I've seen this engine that drives geometry used many times before. For fireworks and other HTML5 graphics. This was a good example for me to play with and learn from since I didn't have to do much to get it working.

Bextasi said :
Oh wow, I love the snow effect!! Will you leave it as a permanent option or is it just for Christmas?

Happy Christmas all ^_^

xx

I wasn't planning on keeping it permanently. But I will try to do more of these things in the future.

24-Dec-2013 14:38:39

Moreno
Nov Member 2008

Moreno

Posts: 5,090 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lol at first i got scared what is this snow on my screen and then little box showed =o its amazing! i would like to thank you indy for this amazing feature you created ! happy holidays

­­­­
True Maxed
­­­­

24-Dec-2013 16:32:24

Toastcrumbs

Toastcrumbs

Posts: 5,801 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
... Thank you for the continual support...

I think the HLF and other players will continue to support you Indy, which such an amazing job you do on Linkify, High-scores etc. You've made the forums even easier to use and a hell of a lot nicer to use. :)

Loving the snow :D I keep clicking the toggle ;)

Happy Holidays everyone!

24-Dec-2013 17:25:57

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top