Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Blasty
Feb Member 2017

Blasty

Posts: 9,319 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bug reports~

Post number isn't appearing (i.e. #50, #51, ...)

In this post , my custom colour border is appearing around my quote and also the quote of everyone who quoted a post containing my post.

E: Custom borders don't appear in the highlight post page.

­­
­­<
Blasty
the Blue
>­­
­­
Blasty
// @BlastytheBlue // Blasty#5167
| Co-owner of Mine Nation

14-Dec-2013 13:43:54 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2013 13:46:11 by Blasty

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Blasty,

I wasn't sure about the post#, I had to re-enable it and save settings for it work. TBH I wasn't sure if it was something I did or not. But it would seem that setting isn't being honoured after the update. I'll look into that.

And wow that's some serious nesting, I'll try to make sense of it and get that sorted :)

Ah the custom borders on highlight page is an oversight (if that worked in previous versions it was just luck), that should be np to sort out.

14-Dec-2013 13:52:05 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2013 16:54:55 by Indecent Act

Charles
Dec Member 2023

Charles

Posts: 9,155 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
See how it goes when you right click on the orange text, that should be the most reliable method.

http://puu.sh/5Mhkr.jpg
Clicking there should work 100% of the time, outside of that is not consistent.

Ahh, I see. Thanks! :)

14-Dec-2013 13:55:54

Klyntar

Klyntar

Posts: 7,177 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Huge update. :o

Page loading seems to be way faster now.
Im kinda sad about sidebar now though. :c  I was getting really use to using it for quick hopping. :P Can't wait until it returns with a new face.

­­
Shh...
No one will know...
­­

14-Dec-2013 15:19:52 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2013 15:20:15 by Klyntar

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Kable, I know what you mean about the side bar, and even though it needs work I really miss it. I keep seeing it's not there and my first reaction is to go straight to toggle.

I will get to work on it early in the new year, so hopefully we wont have to go without it for too long. Anyway the sidebar served it's purpose. I got some great feedback and I learnt allot, what people like/dislike, but I also learnt how people the use the forums.

The next version of sidebar should be a big improvement :)

@Blasty, I have the borders sorted and will publish the fix within the hour. I'll look at the post# thing tomorrow.

Oh and the highlighting (damn you're thorough), I'll get onto that tomorrow too.

Thanks everyone for the early feedback, I was actually a bit nervous about this update, but I'm glad I published it :)

14-Dec-2013 15:44:38

Klyntar

Klyntar

Posts: 7,177 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As long as the sidebar retains it's ability to right click and open in another tab I'll be happy with it. That was the biggest flaw in Keighla's (think that's how its spelled, plz don't hurt me) RFI quick hop option, it was strictly single paged or it was at least when I was using it. I'm a big multitab junky.

­­
Shh...
No one will know...
­­

14-Dec-2013 15:55:54 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2013 16:09:45 by Klyntar

Bextasi
Apr Member 2008

Bextasi

Posts: 4,473 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
W00t, thanks for that update, looking good!

I've noticed something missing from my settings though - on the Custom Posts tab, I've chosen colours for the Text Options and definitely saved them yet they aren't showing on forums. I've tried refreshing and closing and opening browser to no avail. Please can you point me in the right direction?

(¯`v´¯)

Better is a heart without words than words without heart

(¯`v´¯)

Better is a heart without words than words without heart

14-Dec-2013 17:02:20

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top