Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Meredith, Yeah I will get rid of that when I get home. Just threw it in there from work to break the posts on the previous pages, though it breaks other quoting too. I did make some changes where the text selection occurs but that didnt solve it either.

I'm going to try to redo the functions like Meredith says. The scripts in post execute before my quoting routines get them so I have to get to them within the attribute. As soon as I finish work I'll make a start on it.

Edit: @Blasty, I was fully aware that worked in qfc, but I chose not share that. As I said earlier and others have said, this is far from a trivial issue. Even security-savvy people can fall victim to this. Also simply adding another backslash isn't ideal, all it means is you have add an extra one in the post to circumvent it. Unfortunately that's the nature of escaping issues.

Edit: omg bad typos. I hate using a different computer :(

06-Dec-2013 06:01:51 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2013 07:15:12 by Indecent Act

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kind of a minor annoyance thing here but I was wondering if it was possible to have a toggle option on these dropdown tabs.

http://puu.sh/5DIyZ.jpg

I just find them in my way more then I'd like and I don't remember ever using any of the options.

06-Dec-2013 07:36:49

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@MichaeISword, I don't agree that they a minor annoyance,
to me they are a MAJOR annoyance.

I was thinking about this recently and I think simply having a delay on the drop down would solve some issues. My main problem is when I accidently mouse over them they block what I want to click. A delay of half a second would be nice I think.

It is definitely something I will look into :)

06-Dec-2013 08:24:26

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Either a delay or click to open the list. Pretty annoying when scrolling up to click search thread/profiles or something and cursor is too far up and those pile into your screen.

­­­­
Amæ
Life as we know it could be gone in a minute
­­­­
Selective Completionist

06-Dec-2013 10:02:04

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top