Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
­­­­­­Sexy New Tag­­
Update to Version 2.0.6.6 to see new tag in action

­­­­

­­

New bubble tag, you can set border colour to whatever you like just by surrounding the bubble tag with the colour of your choice :)

­­
Center tag works inside the bubble too :)
­­
­­

­­
­­

The original tags will no longer display in posts. I couldn't go forward using that method. This new tag system is built from scratch but is based on the original method.

I took the best bits and used them to make something more reliable and modular. This should be expandable and more future proof. This change has also made it possible for me do something similar with avatar codes. Finally I can get away from the qfc system.

This new tag system will work with tagging selected text. If no text is selected the tag is placed at the last cursor position and the cursor is moved in between the start and end tags so you can type right away. All the tags are nestable and quotable and co-exist with the BB tags.

­­enjoy :) ­­

­­
­­

­­
­­~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~­­
­­

17-Oct-2013 13:45:00 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2013 14:27:37 by Indecent Act

Blasty
Feb Member 2017

Blasty

Posts: 9,319 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Using colour tags, that's genius!­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Also the new buttons are awesome! :)

I noticed when the input box is empty the behavior is different. If you press the bold button with an empty box you get ' ', but with the new buttons you get something like '[ex][/ex]Type your message here...'

­­­­
<
Blasty
the Blue
>
­­­­

Blasty
// @BlastytheBlue // Blasty#5167
| Co-owner of Mine Nation

17-Oct-2013 14:38:25 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2013 14:38:56 by Blasty

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

­­
Nicely spotted Blasty, you are amazing finding these little things. I'll do a fix for that tomorrow, it's late here and I tend to make silly mistakes when I'm tired.

It's good to see you playing around with it and thanks for the early feedback :)

­­

­­
­­~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~­­
­­

17-Oct-2013 14:44:32

Blasty
Feb Member 2017

Blasty

Posts: 9,319 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My signature in posts before this update doesn't have the different font and isn't centered (see here ) is that a result of the change in how tags work?

E: Nvm, just read the update, that should be fine as long as linkify users don't quote my old posts >.<

­­­­
<
Blasty
the Blue
>
­­­­

Blasty
// @BlastytheBlue // Blasty#5167
| Co-owner of Mine Nation

17-Oct-2013 14:45:51 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2013 14:52:01 by Blasty

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Yep sorry about that, this new method won't read the old tags. I couldn't make it backwards compatible and make use of the new method at the same time.

I mentioned on my update page that the font and center tags prior to this update won't work anymore. I just edited the first 9 posts on this thread to fix it after this update.

Basically it had to happen, and longer I left it the harder it is to change. At least now this system won't change, other than grow.

­­­
­~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~

17-Oct-2013 14:53:34

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top